⭐️ - Duplicatnation

~~~

"Order up!" Pigsy tang the order bell as he held a bag of noodle orders. "Come on, get the let out!"

"On it!" MK chirps, grabbing the noodle orders and rushing out to deliver them. True to his word, MK kept up with his shift so Peach could have time for her shift cleaning the restaurant.

"MK's quite energetic today." Peach said as she mopped the floor next to a table with a sheepish customer.

"Tell me about it. It's like there's a switch in his brain that flips on and off." Tang agreed as he ate his noodles (that he wasn't gonna pay for =_=).

"He stopped." Pigsy grunted as he looked at his phone. "Pigsy, are you tracking him?" Peach asked. The pig demon simply nodded.

"Oh goodness." Peach pace palmed before returning to her mopping.

~timeskip~

Peach yawned, covering her mouth politely—she's still a Princess after all, not like a anyone knows that though—no one knows... ohhh, that's going to be a problem sometime down the line.

She and MK entered the apartment. "Now for eight to twelve hours of uninterrupted- ahh. Mei!" MK yelped as Mei rushed towards them with sets of clean clothes. Peach didn't recognize the outfit.

Did she seriously go out and buy her even more clothes.

"Get up, get up, get up! We are going out!" Mei cheered, throwing the clothes in their faces.

"Wait, going? To where?" Peach asked, confused.

"We are gonna show you the coolest place in this city ever!" Mei took Peach's shirt and practically forced her into it before grabbing hers and MK's wrists and running out to the tuk-tuk.

"Awww yeah! Anti-gravity arcade!" MK squealed as Mei slammed on the tuk-tuk's gas pedal.

Anti-gravity arcade? Not going to lie, it sounds like fun.

Right as they all arrived at the arcade, they took Peach and dragged her it. If she was completely honest, it felt like she was being kidnapped again, but instead of Bowser it's her new friends and instead of forced marriage it's a bright and lit up arcade.

~~~

And it went on like this for the next three days until MK and Peach were totally sleep deprived.

Peach was sleeping- I mean sweeping. Sluggishly moving from one spot to the other, silently feeding her magic through her system to keep her awake. And if that wasn't enough, she has a very, very caffeinated tea on a table with her name on it.

MK slumped over the counter and was about to eat his lunch, but was too tired and just fell face first in the broth.

Tang turned to the boy and used his chopsticks to hold his cheek and make so his face wasn't drowning in the soup.

"Geez you two, you look like hot garbage. Tired?" He asked.

"Wow, thanks." Peach glared at Tang, her visible eye bags making her gaze more intimidating.