🕷 Revenge of the Spider Queen Part 2 🕷

~~~

"Oh wow~!" Peach looked on in awe at the sight of the Celestial Realm. The whole place looked and felt like *Queen Rain's World 7, the Cloud Kingdom, except reflecting a more Chinese traditional look.

"Oooh!" Tang had stars in his eyes and everyone joined in awe-ing at the sight.

"What are the ingredients we need, Hot Head?" Peach asked. Red Son grumbled saying about the nickname, but still answered. "We need four ingredients. The Trigram Furnace, Peach of Immortality, The Immortality Pills, and a Golden Willow Leaf."

"Any idea where we can find them?" MK asked as well. Red Son lifted a finger and opened his mouth to answer, but nothing came out.

Mei gasped. "Red Boy doesn't know!"

Red Son's hair flared in agitation. "I know they're somewhere! I'm a demon it's not like I've been here before!" He defended.

"Well, in the Journey to the West, the Peaches of Immortality is located in the centre courtyard just about there." Tang pointed to a courtyard with a large tree surrounded by cleanly cut hedges.

"The Immortality Pills should be in Laozi, the creator of the Pills', laboratory." Tang continued. "The Trigram Furnace is located in the middle of the throne room of the Jade Emperor. And the Golden Willow Leaves are with the bodhisattva Guanyin."

"Alright. I'm off to grab that peach, toodles!" Red Son was about to jump off the ledge, but Mei stopped him. "Like we'd just let you wander off on your own!" She yelled. Red Son escaped her hold and pat her head condescendingly. "You just stay here and be a an obedient little— OW!"

"I'm keeping you where I can see you." Mei hissed, her jaws locked on tight to Red's hand.

As he tried to get his hand away from her, Pigsy spoke up. "I'll go for the pills. They're like regular pills, right? Round, kinda shaped like... pills?"

Tang sighed. "I better come too."

"Cool! I'll go get the furnace!" MK exclaimed. "Wait! MK! The throne room is bound to be guarded, it's dangerous!" Peach tried to stop him, but the brunette ignored her and vaulted off with his staff.

The Princess sighed. "I gotta stay here and make sure the ship stays safe with Mo." Sandy said.

"Guess that leaves me with the Golden Willow Leaves." Peach resigned to her fate. "Come on Perry." "Okay!"

Peach walked off the balcony with Perry above her head and floated down to the cloudy floor.

When her feet touched down, she looked at the Celestial Palace, which intimidated her more than it should. Taking a deep breath, she steeled herself and began sneaking around.

Hopefully, no one catches her.

~~~

"Halt!"

She had been caught. Guess she jinxed herself.

A few guards had found her outside the premises and obviously knew she was an outsider. So they took her in.

"Be lucky we're taking to to the Merciful Bodhisattva, maybe whatever case you have will make her pity you enough to free you." One of the other guards said.

"Please state where you're from for the records." Another guard pulled out a fountain pen and scroll.

Peach was hesitant, but it wouldn't hurt for them to know where she's actually from. "I'm from the Mushroom Kingdom." She answered meekly.