🌸 - Vacation Hijinks

this chapter was a suggestion from @AnimeGirl4life93 thx for the idea :D

~~~

"We're here!" Mei exited the van excitedly, 'ooh'ing at the fancy hotel paradise that awaited everyone.

"Calm down, dear. We need to get settled first." Mrs.Dragon calmed her daughter down before taking her luggage from Sandy, thanking him.

Mr and Mrs.Dragon we're kind enough to invite Mei and everyone else to a fancy hotel resort they had begun doing business with. "Before anything, we need to check into our rooms, alright?"

"Okay mom." Mei resigned, deflating a bit. "Here's how accommodations are working." Mr.Dragon pulled out his notepad. "Your Mother and I will be sharing a room. You and your friends, MK and Peach will be in another. And Pigsy, Tang and Sandy will be in the last room. Everyone got that?"

There was a loud "Yessir" everyone responded with, and Mr.Dragon nodded approvingly. "Good. Now, let's get the rest of our luggage."

~~~

The three all sighed in bliss as they landed on their beds, luggage forgotten at the door.

"Ahhh, the beds are soooo soft~!" Mei cuddled a pillow, smushing her face into it. Peach and MK agreed, letting themselves be swallowed up by the fluff.

"MK! Mei! Peach! Get your swimsuits on, we're going to the water park." Tang yelled from the hall.

MK and Mei jumped off their beds and dashed over to their suitcases. "WATER PARK!" Peach chuckled, pushing herself away from the sinfully soft bed and following after them.

After getting changed and grabbing their towels, they went out in the hall and went with Tang to go down to the park. "Everyone's already waiting for us, so let's get going."

Mei and MK were bouncing off the walls with excitement, Peach had to hold the back from jumping around in the elevator.

They eventually made it down to the first floor, walking towards the sliding doors with "Water Park" in bold blue letters.

"There it is! Water park!" MK pointed at the door and he and Mei ran right into the park. "Don't run! You'll—!" But before Peach could finish, they slipped and fell. "—slip..." she muttered with a tired sigh.

Tang chuckled. "Heheh, those two..." Peach nodded sheepishly. "So excitable." Tang also nodded along with her.

"I heard there was a snack bar for the water park by the front desk, maybe we can get some stuff for them?" Tang offered. Peach nodded happily. "Sure! Wonder what they have."

~~~

Peach and Tang looked at the menu for the water park snack bar, which was actually pretty sizeable. "No eating food in the pool. Only eat in the designated eating areas. Duh." Tang read out.

"That seemed pretty obvious. Who eats hot dogs in a pool?" Peach added. She and Tang began bouncing ideas off of each other. "Maybe we can just get a snack and go out for lunch later? Or maybe we can just buy lunch right now?" The blond asked.

Tang hummed. "Maybe snacks for now. I think Mei's parents have something planned for lunch."

"Ok."

The two read off the menu and decided what they were getting, and they were next in line to order when something caught Peach's eye.

"Hey, is that Red Son?" She pointed over to see Red Son, along with his parents, and it was a weird sight for her since DBK was considerably smaller.

"And DBK and PIF." Tang added. Peach stared holes in the back of Red Son's head. Said fire demon perked at the feeling of being watched and turned around, seeing Peach staring at him creepily.