Ch 1 : Myth or Reality? - part 6

I jarred upright, panting and covered in sweat.

"Who is she?" was the first thought to cross my mind.

I got out of bed in the middle of the night and started looking for my pencil and sketchbook in one of the drawers in my desk. While I still had a clear image of the girl, I wanted to sketch what she looked like.

I flicked on the light of my glowing plant on the leafy chair in my room and started sketching, not even caring about the gross feeling of my soaking nightgown or the sudden chill that went over me. I was too fixated on my task.

About half an hour later, I felt a hand on my shoulder. 'What are you doing?'

It was Anthea, she sat down next to me.

'An, you won't believe it.' I brought out enthusiastically.

'What won't I believe?' She asked before letting out a yawn and rubbing her left eye, trying to stay awake.

'I had that same dream again, t-the one about my past. But this time, it was- it was different. I wasn't captured by the Hunters, or well, I-I was at first, but...' I paused for a second. 'I was saved! An, I was saved this time. By a girl! I believe she looked like this.'

Anthea took a good long look at my drawing, blinking her eyes a few times to adjust to the sudden brightness she had woken up to. She found herself looking at this girl, around my age, with something that looked like a tattoo of a rose surrounded by thorns on her arm.

'I- don't think I know her.'

I shook my head. 'Same here... but I think she's important. An, this could be a clue to my past, it could have something to do with my source!'

'Maybe...'

'I wonder who she is, where she came from?'

'It could be someone you haven't met yet?' It sounded more like a question than a suggestion.

I closed my sketchbook and placed it gently on the chair next to my bed as An flicked off the light again. My mind wandered off as I gazed out of the window, looking at the stars in the somewhat pink night sky of Silvea- and I sighed. 'Someone I haven't met yet...? Maybe...'

~❀❁❀~

~❀❁❀~