-One-

It Girl

"Get off me!" The dark haired girl hissed, shoving her arm into the rando who was trying to pass through the massive crowd. She'd nearly spilt her drink, and was not happy about it.

The house had become too crowded, and sweaty. Granted, she was only dressed in her navy blue, string bikini, with Rafe's discarded floral button up tee to cover. Her hair still damp from when she'd exited the pool just a few minutes prior.
She was roughly shoving her way towards the back door, when her name was yelled out over the blaring music.

"Saby!"
It was a nickname pronounced like 'baby'. All of her close friends used it, only because they all knew she couldn't stand it.

The Ravenette turned in her spot, noticing the blond boy waving frantically towards her, it was Topper Thornton. He'd stopped his waving once he knew she'd noticed him, chuckling to himself. Having noticed her sour expression... she always got like this when parties  were out of hand.

The girl then began shoving her way towards her friend, instead of the back door.
Topper Thornton, and Sae Richmond had dated back in their Sophomore year, only for a few months. Just long enough for them to realize they liked each other's company, but not enough for a relationship...
They remained good friends, both forgetting sometimes that they were ever together.
Their friends remembered though, so there was no way of truly living it down.

"Can we go outside, please."
Sae's tone was sharp, as she'd finally made it to the boy.
He gave an amused huff, taking her hand into his, and began pulling her through the crowd.

"We're all out by the hot tub... seeing as the pool is now overflowing." Topper explained, taking a turn down one of the hallways. Now headed towards the other side of the house.

Kacy Sawyer wasn't really one of Sae's friends, but her parents were never home over the summer, and she always threw awesome parties... that was, only when Tourons & the entirety of Kildare academy wasn't informed of said parties.

Her house was large... not as big as Sae's... but big enough. It had a pool out back, right next to the beach. But the Sawyer family also had a hot tub out on their patio.
Which was located on the other end of the house. Most people tend forget about it, because they're satisfied with the pool/beach combo.

The hallway wasn't nearly as crowded as the rest of the house. So Topper released her hand, only to place it at the small of her back, still guiding her.
"I was going to get more beer, and Rafe asked me to find you."

Sae rolled her eyes "Of course he did." She scoffed.
Not at all surprised at her boyfriends lack of effort in finding her, himself.

The patio door was propped open, allowing a breeze into the stuffy hallway. Laughter & voices could be heard just outside.

"Saby!"
A chorus of voices seemed to cheer, as Sae, and Top emerged out into the night. The only light coming from the fairy string lights surrounding the hot tub, and of course the tub itself.

Rafe, Kelce, Kacy, and her boyfriend Ethan, were already situated in the hot tub. Sae's bestfriend Wren sat on the edge by Kelce, with only her legs in the water.

"I'm almost ready to go home." Sae deadpanned, making her way around the tub, to where her boyfriend was.

"What, The party only just started?" Kelce cheered, tipping the half empty patrone bottle he held.

"No the party started," Sae pulled her phone from the pocket of Rafe's shirt.
2:14AM, It read.
"Like, four & a half hours ago... it ended when all of these people started piling in." She chided, tucking her phone back into the shirt pocket, before shrugging it off entirely.