-Twenty Five-

Girl Talk

Sae stayed the night at the Château, not wanting to risk a run in with her father. Meaning she'd been left with the three boys for the evening, after Kiara had bounced.

It hadn't been too bad, or boring for that matter. They'd made a fire out back. John b cracking open a few spare beers he had stored. They spent an hour or two just talking. The boys sharing stories of their friendship.

For instance, Sae hadn't known just how far Pope would go to steal alcohol. Turns out, he'd nearly gotten busted at the club once. If it hadn't been for JJ covering him.
It was a surprise, to hear something so wild from the Heyward boy.

Sae had challenged John b to a game of truth or dare... which just turned into Dare or dare, considering how competitive the two seemed to be against one another. Although Sae abruptly ended the game once the Rutledge boy suggested skinny dipping as her dare.
But everything had been lighthearted and in good fun. Sae really felt she was building a friendship with the boys.

Until it became late, and everyone wanted to turn in for the night. John b wasn't so generous with his bed this time. After a whiny argument from the girl, she managed to gain one more stay in his room. Leaving JJ & Pope to share the pull out couch, and John b ended up staying on the porch couch.

But once Sae had been shut into the boys room. That's when the three discussed their plans for the next day.

"How did y'all manage Heyward's boat, exactly?" Sae questioned the two boys. Setting her bag down next to Sarah's.

She'd been awoken that morning, by JJ. He'd suggested they hang out on the marsh, with John b & Sarah. They were supposedly going fishing. But Sae held her skepticism, remembering how JJ had reacted to the Cameron girl just mere hours prior.

"Technically Pope snagged it, saying he was going to be using it?" John b shrugged from his position behind the wheel.

"Then where's Pope?" Sarah questioned. Leaning herself up beside the Richmond girl.

"He didn't wanna join?" JJ shrugged nonchalantly. As he rummaged around in one of the cabinets located in the cab.

Sae & Sarah shared a quizzical look. Until both girls ultimately shrugged the boys off.
It was a bright sunny day, and they didn't want to waist it.

"So I have to ask. How did things go with your dad?" Sarah queried. As she spread her towel out onto the deck.

Sae scoffed, mimicking the blondes actions.
"As you could expect, technically I'm not supposed to leave the house."

"Yet here you are?" Sarah smirked. Pulling her crop top over her head. Revealing her floral bikini.

"Yeah, I can expect hell to break loose when I finally go home." Sae shrugged her t-shirt off as well. Her navy blue bikini on display.

The two boys stood gawking from the control room. The girls completely oblivious to their stares. As they finished stripping, and finally laid out on their towels.

"This was a great idea..." JJ muttered. His eyes glued to the dark haired girl. Even though he'd witnessed her in a bikini a handful of times.
It was still a treat.

"What time is it?" John b questioned. Although his stare never left Sarah.

"Relax, Pope isn't due for another two hours. Plenty of time to distract them, and disarm them."