-Fifteen-

Emergency Contact

Luckily for Sae, neither of her parents had caught her outside Saturday night. Anna Richmond assumed her daughter had been out with her girlfriends. Ryan didn't question Sae at all, merely greeting her with a loving hug, and kiss to her forehead.
It was a relief for the girl, not having to explain who those boys were, and why she'd been with them all evening.

But, that left Sae alone again for a couple of days. Sunday dragged by, completely uneventful, and boring. Monday, Sae actually ran errands with her mother around town, if only to get out of the house. She managed to avoid any run ins with her friends then as well. It'd been a long time since she'd willingly spent a day with her mother. Not only was Anna surprised, but so was Sae, especially when it ended up being pretty enjoyable for the both of them.

Tuesday morning, Sae had gotten a call from Topper. There was going to be a party that night, another one of Kacy's parties. Supposedly, a big bash before the hurricane was set to crash plans Wednesday or Thursday.

At first, Sae argued against going, stating that she didn't want to deal with Kacy. To which Topper persisted, suggesting that Sae should go with him & Sarah.
The thought of getting to hang out with Sarah, peeked Sae's interest a little more, but she was still hesitant. Not only was she wanting to avoid the annoying dyed blonde, but both of her so called friends as well... not to mention her now ex boyfriend, who nobody has heard from in days!?
But, even with all of her arguing, and reserves about the party, Topper persisted.

Which is how Sae Richmond found herself getting ready for said party. She'd lounged around all day, trying to avoid mulling over it. She didn't want to go, but Topper had promised her that he would stick around.
So at least she'd get to see Sarah again, and have Topper to help keep trouble at bay.

Hell... maybe it wouldn't be so bad? Topper had said, he didn't know if Rafe was even going. So, maybe he wasn't?
Not that she didn't want to see Rafe, in fact, she did. Just to make sure he was doing alright. Seeing as everyone has had trouble tracking him down... Sae wasn't sure what to expect, even if she did see him tonight?

The revanette was waiting out on the patio. She'd chosen to wear her hair down, and minimal make up, not really interested in impressing anyone tonight. She'd chosen a simple, short, sundress. It was a pastel blue, with string straps that tied together on her shoulders. It wasn't really a party dress, but she wasn't interested in partying.

She debated switching necklaces, seeing as the black shark tooth not only, didn't go with her attire. But, it would also be obvious that it wasn't hers, seeing as she'd never owned a shark tooth necklace. Stating that they were tacky, and for children...

She debated really hard, looking through her neatly placed collection of jewelry. But in the end, she couldn't bring herself to take it off. In fact, she hadn't taken it off since acquiring it...
So, she continued, deciding to keep the item around her neck. She didn't care if anyone she knew noticed, or even said anything about it.

Sae hadn't given her mother a set time, of when she'd be back. Anna didn't mind though, just happy that her daughter was wanting to get out of the house. Even suggesting that Sae take all the time she needed, and just let her know if her plans change. It was summer time after all.
Sae wasn't left to wait long, out on the patio. Toppers Jeep pulled in, maybe fifteen minutes after she'd taken her seat. The sun had already set, during her wait.

"Hey, you look cute!"
Sarah cooed from the passenger seat, once Sae had hopped in the back. Sarah herself, was wearing a tight fitting, black crop top, and a pair of Jean shorts, her hair pulled up into a bun.