-Twenty-

Team Up Or Shut Up

It was the weekend, and the weather had returned to it's usual summer heat. The hurricane aftershock officially over.

So Sae had left her hair loose, and decided on a pair of running shorts, and her favorite cropped tank top... it showed off her attributes well.

She'd found her mother out back, hanging lights by the pool. She apologized like she promised, and gave the same lie she'd told her Father.
Anna seemed to believe her, just like Ryan. Which was enough for Sae to not worry about being caught.

Soon she was on her way to join the Pogues. They'd decided to meet at the Country Club, so they could search up the coordinates left by Big John.
Last night had been crazy, and heavy. Leaving Sae with a lot to think about. Which had been why she'd been rusty last night with her dad. Usually she was on top of her scheming...

Even with half the Island still without power, and properties destroyed. The Country Club was lively, and as busy as ever. People out by the pool, or playing a round of golf. It was almost as if the Hurricane had never happened?

It was easy for Sae to spot the van, already parked out front. With a convenient open space for her Jeep right beside it.
The side door open, with Pope stood outside the passengers door. The four seemed to be in an argument of sorts, as Sae put her Jeep into park. Her eyes spotting the gun in JJ's grasp.

"Please tell me you're not seriously trying to bring the gun?" Sae gave a pointed look, as she opened her door. Just in time for Pope to snatch the gun from JJ, and stuff it into the dash compartment.

"I predict that bringing a weapon into a four star hotel will likely cause more problems than they solve." Pope argued, stepping back beside Sae. As JJ opened his  door.

"We're behind enemy lines." JJ countered, his attention falling onto the country club ahead.

Sae's brows furrowed, although she could understand their worry. She was well aware how Country Club snobs could be. But it didn't stop the slight offense that hit her.

"Why are we here again? Because I distinctly remember Sae offering to help us out last night." Pope added, glancing to the kook girl next him.
And it was true, she had offered to take the coordinates and search them once she'd gotten home. Seeing as the Cut was still out of all power.

"It's a group matter Pope, I think we should all be apart of the discoveries?" John b shrugged, leading the way towards the club.

"We're getting on the internet because only rich people have power right now, Right Saby?" JJ bumped his hip with the girl, as they walked side by side.

"They got the backup generators going, kooks don't miss a beat." He added, swinging his employee badge around his pointer finger, catching Sae's eye.

"Oh, we won't be needing that." She motioned towards the plastic badge.

"Oh yeah, why's that sweetheart?" JJ quirked a brow, an amused smile on his lips.

"Because it's a weekday, and I know who's running the desk on weekdays." Sae shrugged, already making her way to lead the group. JJ's gaze following her, as he suddenly took in her appearance.

"I'm sorry, how exactly is that supposed to help us?" Kiara butted in, shooting the girl an irritated look. One that Sae promptly ignored.

"Malcom Henson runs the check in desk on weekdays. That guy's had a crush on me since middle school. As gross as that may be, I know I can distract him long enough for y'all to sneak in. Not that you need to sneak in Kiara, I know you have a membership." Sae quipped, glancing over her shoulder to the girl. Kiara rolling her eyes as response.