Chapter 15

I had surprised Nick with my statement last night but he would never show it. Instead he did exactly as I asked. He fucked me aggressively, which was clearly the anger he felt in my telling him this was the last time he'd have me. It was just as incredible as the first time, if not better. I woke up a bit sore this morning and decided a hot shower would loosen my overworked muscles, and ease my thoroughly pounded center. 

When I passed the bathroom mirror I got a good look at myself and groaned. Nicolas had left love marks all over my breasts and even my neck. That was purposely done and I knew it. I would have to hide these from Mikhail which meant I couldn't get naked with him or have sex with him any time soon. 

I cursed him and did my secret magic trick which drastically removes a hickey instantly. If you use the pad of your thumb and rub down the mark as hard as you can it actually moves that clotted blood stuck just below the surface of the skin, which is what leaves that color there. That and a cream I have. They'll be gone in no time.

I made sure to blow dry my hair after the shower and keep it down, but I also applied concealer after I had removed my secret cream to lessen the visibility of the mark. It was working out well and I was relieved. I wore a tight bodysuit which sat high on the neck but was sleeveless, and it covered every single mark. I tucked it into a high waist skirt.

        Reflecting back on last night, I felt guilty for reuniting with the guy I dated and was meant to marry one day, even though we aren't currently dating and I know he is seeing other people. Maybe it was because it was with Nicolas specifically. I say I fear the man and that he's a killer and then I let him fuck me into oblivion. What's wrong with me? I hate how much I enjoyed it. He's incredible in bed. And by the way he reacted to me I think he felt the same about my skills in the bedroom. 

If I caught him alone today I will try and strangle him for the marks he purposely left on me. Why would he do that? To annoy me or did he not want me having sex with Mikhail? Nah, he wouldn't care about that. 

When I exited my bedroom, fate couldn't have been more clear when Nick was walking out of his.

        "You" I sneered and bounded down the hall. He wore a clear smirk on his face and even with that slight expression he could still come off as cold by the demeanor he maintained. The man towered over me in height and was covered in ink, and yet I felt I could push my tiny finger into his chest and scold him. "I can not believe you left marks all over me. You did that on purpose!" I accused him. His face evened out and he shrugged, "It was in the moment." I scoffed, "Bullshit. Now I have to be sure to cover myself. AND it's an assurance that I don't get naked with Mikhail. Is that what you wanted?" I called him out.

That got on his nerves and his body grew tense and defensive. "What the fuck do I care if you go off to take that small Russian cock," he brushed past me. I caught up to him. "Oh I see right through you. You know you did this on purpose," I cut in front of him. He stopped dead in his tracks and glared down at me. 

"Don't think just because I know what you taste like now that I'll suddenly be kind to you. Remember who the fuck you're talking to," he pushed me up against the wall and warned me. Anger bubbled up inside me but I just scowled at the asshole I let touch me last night.

        I'm glad he moved away from me just then because seconds after Dom surfaced from his bedroom. I felt sheepish like Dominic would look at me and know what I've done. Or worse, if he'd heard us last night. "Morning" he smiled my way and my question was answered. He didn't know anything. "I feel like we haven't been able to hang out with all this bullshit going on. Wanna call my parents after breakfast and then maybe do something before the Bokarev family comes back over?"