Chapter 59 (Nick's POV)

I'd been hitting the bags for a good two hours and sweat dripped off my nose and back. I needed to blow off some steam, but it seems beating the hell out of gym bags wasn't doing it for me today. I called it and grabbed my water. Maybe I'll pay Bianca a visit. She's been texting me all the time lately. Ever since Gia used her phone to contact me. I needed to fuck something. I need to get her off my mind.

I could see the pink tinted on the hand wraps I'd used to cover my knuckles while I punched the bags. Two hours eventually wears away the skin. I unwrapped my hands and used my t-shirt to wipe my face dry. I'll need a cool shower and then I'll need some pussy. 

*Nicolas: You around? Let's fuck* I texted Bianca Ragusa, daughter of the Ragusa crime family. She's the only attractive one aside from...her. Gia is much more attractive ,but since I can't have one, I may as well try the other. I'm a dick and I know it.

        I've been awful these past two weeks since Mikhail has been back. I hate his dumb face. I avoid doing business with him in person. We don't have much of a need to see each other, but my stupid father has been shmoozing him since he got here. He already has her, what the fuck else could he need? But Dad's been off lately. So have I. 

Probably because we had our son/brother killed. That can change a person.

        We're coming up on this opportunity that's large scale and we'd need the Russian's cooperation for it to work down in South Florida where our other operations run smoothly. That's why Giuseppe wants Mikhail happy. He wants the answer yes. I'm quickly stepping into the ranks of my father, and he's been stepping aside more and more. It's like, now that Vin is gone he's just ready to hand over his empire to his only remaining son. 

I deserve to be boss. I've wanted this since I was old enough to understand what it meant to be at the head of the table. To have others fear you and respect you. To be on top. Vincent never learned what it truly took to be king. It takes hard work, finesse, and smarts. It takes being ruthless and making sacrifices. I've made a sacrifice recently. I gave her up.

"Argh" I punched the bag one last time before getting out of there to shower off the sheen of sweat down my body. *Bianca: Yes, come over. I'm alone* my phone buzzed and I saw the text. Perfect. I knew her parents were away on vacation for their anniversary. Ragusa had told us so before making the plans.

-

        When I got to the house she was waiting for me by the door, and when she let me in I saw her tight little outfit that squeezed her breasts together to create cleavage. She had no ass like Gia had. "Do you want anything to drink?" she asked, looking nervous now that I was here. "No. I wanna cut to the chase," I told her straight up, grabbing her and smashing our mouths together. She moaned at my touch, and I picked her up and brought her right over to her couch. 

"I want you to ride my cock. Can you do that Bianca?" I asked her just above her lips. "Yes" she breathed, scrambling to remove her clothes. I kept my clothes on. I just pulled out my cock and rolled on a rubber. No way was I gonna cum inside this one.

I don't know why I ever did with Gia, but we couldn't seem to help ourselves. Fuck stop thinking about her. 

        I grabbed Bianca and made her straddle me. I was being an asshole for not even giving her any oral or foreplay. I wasn't here for her pleasure. I was here for mine. Because she wants me so bad she was wet anyway and I slid into her. "Oh god, you're so big Nico," she cried out right away. I grabbed her narrow hips and started pushing her up and down my stiff cock. 

"Nick" I heard Giada gasp my name in the back of my mind. I groaned and started thrusting harder into her. The way she moans my name drives me wild. Only she can call me that.