Other stories

-If you like mysteries and romance then check out:

-RICH-

Here is the intertwining story of two girls whose lives join together in the most unexpected ways.

Selene is trying to navigate her new life after the surprising sudden death of her mother. She's thrusted into the lives of her ex-step father David Moore and his two horrible children, moving back into the Moore house she'd fled years ago.

Andrew Moore, her not-so-step brother is nothing but trouble and devastating good looks. Will it be him that causes her the most chaos or her attempts at finding answers involving her mothers death?

Sweet, bubbly Arizona is the estranged half sister of Selene, but they've never met (and not by Arizona's choice) When an opportunity arises for her to get a job assisting a man who works directly under David Moore, her half sisters step father, she takes the job in hopes of connecting with her sister.

But she didn't sign up for the impressive, moody, extremely handsome, and intimidating Matthew Porter who might bring her more than what she bargained for.

---------

 -Dark Romance- stand alone stories (Read in any order)

-BlackHeart

Mia Fiore has been running from dangerous men for half her life. Now that she's focused on a fashion career and finally reuniting with her brother, is meeting her brother's best friend going to put Mia right back in the hands of yet another dangerous man? The most dangerous yet. Even with a past like hers, Mia knows that Domani De Luca is...a shade darker.

Dom knows his best friend's little sister is off limits. And yet...

-Slow burn

When a sweet innocent Kat finds herself crossing paths with the dark and dangerous Renzo of the Boston mob she has no idea who she let into her life when she accepted help from the handsome man.

Read this, and let the slow burn unravel.

-