Chapter 41

"Nicolas, I'm very tired. I don't know how much fun I'll be tonight," I told him honestly. His face turned serious in a flash. "Why are you suddenly calling me by my full name?" he asked. "Oh, I don't know. It just came out," I shrugged. "I like that you call me Nick. Calling me Nicolas makes me feel like you're scolding me," he chuckled. 

"I didn't know you liked the nickname. Okay then Nick, I don't know how much fun I'd be," I reiterated. He still had me pulled to him, but his head was tipped down to look at me. 

"Let me take care of you then. You don't have to do anything in return. You'll just get some release," he pulled me away, so I was arm's length from him. We were both trying to read the other's face. "You wanna make me cum and you expect nothing in return?" I raised a brow.

"I mean, I'm not an animal. I know you buried your cousin today, and was almost burned alive earlier this week. I'm not gonna pout that you're not in the mood for sex tonight," he shrugged. Something warm filled my chest and made me smile. 

        "You've been really good to me Nick. You've surprised me. I haven't thanked you so I am now. Thank you," I removed his hand from where he was holding me at arms length and gave him a little hug. 

"Yeah yeah, don't make me feel weird about it," he huffed. I went on the tips of my toes and kissed his lips. He wasn't prepared for it, but his arms wrapped around me before I could get down off my toes. He kissed me back. 

We started slowly moving our lips in unison and our grips tightened on each other. But then Nick pulled away abruptly. "Hey, you said you don't wanna do this tonight, so lemme stop myself ahead of it," he warned me. "I changed my mind. I want you," I cupped his face and brought my lips back to his. 

"Yeah?" he asked, but his tone was already husky and seductive. "Yeah," I whispered just above his lips before he scooped me up and brought me to his bed.

        Nick's hands roamed my body in no rushed pace at all. He felt every curve and divit I was made up of. "You're skin is so soft," he said just above the swell of my breast before he planted a kiss there. I didn't last in the t-shirt for more than 30 seconds. I was already naked and in his hands. My fingertips brushed down his bare torso and admired the work he puts into having a body like this one. 

"Your body is a work of art," I told him, running my hands back up his abs. 

We brought our faces together so we could kiss again. "Mettimelo in faccia" (sit on my face) he whispered just above my lips. I felt the heat pooling at my core.

Nick laid down on the bed and had me come straddle his face. With both my hands I held onto the baseboard. I let him spread my thighs a little wider so my pussy was nice and open for him to taste. He cupped my ass with his palms while he let me ride his face, and then he pulled me even further down until his tongue was so pressed to my most sensitive spot. 

He held me still and started working his hot tongue on me.

        I gasped and clutched the headboard because my legs began to shake from use and from pleasure. "Oh fucking christ, Nick. Yes," I moaned when he was going to town on me. I had yet to sit on his face until today, and it was hot. He slurped me up like I was quenching his thirst. His heavy breath released from his nose since his mouth was entirely consumed by me. 

His tongue hardened, fucking my entrance with his in and out motion. Then he licked up my slit and sucked again. My clit was his favorite spot to favor because it was always my undoing. 

His rough palms squeezed my fleshy backside and rocked me to ride his face again. I started panting and quivering, throwing my head back and sucking in a breath as the climax came rolling in. He lapped me up as I came on his face and my body went slack when it was all over. I climbed off him and smiled a blissful little grin. He smirked and cleaned his lips.