Chapter 28

Nicolas had me going crazy with his slow sensual torture. He'd told me to look at myself. Taste myself. He touched me and took his time. He told me to listen while he spoke dirty words to me in Italian. If he wanted my senses to be on overload he had done it. Nico inhaled beside my neck and told me my scent was intoxicating. I knew what he meant because the smell of his skin mixed with his body wash always made me want to inhale him. 

I thought since all five senses had been met that we'd be done, but he chuckled and shook his head no. "I wanna watch you tasting me. Get on your knees and look" he pointed to the mirror. He stood us sideways so I could glance over and be able to see myself sucking his cock. I did as he said knelt down, grabbing his solid, girthy shaft, licking my lips nice and wet to put around him. My tongue gently massaged the tip as I built up the moisture, then pushed my head down his length to take as much of it as I could. 

        With my palm I worked the rest of him, pumping him while my head began to bob up and down. My tongue massaged and swirled over his head and underside. I glanced at the mirror and saw myself sucking him. It's the first time I've ever seen myself giving head. When Nick noticed I was watching he palmed the back of my head and started working his hips so he could push his cock further in and out. My hands held his thighs while I surrendered control and let him start fucking my mouth. 

"Succhiami il cazzo" (suck my cock) He gripped my hair and looked into the mirror, watching himself pump his dick at a faster pace. His muscled abs flexed with his movements. "Fuck" he cursed, slowing down. I used that moment to catch my breath and play with his balls.

        "You look so incredible with your lips wrapped around my cock this way" he groaned, sliding himself back into my mouth. I massaged his head with my tongue and swiveled which made him hiss. I oddly felt powerful watching myself knelt in front of him- but still having the power to make his muscles ripple and his head tip back. He'd shut his eyes once in a while because I could make him feel that way, that good. "I'll cum if we keep going. Come here," he said, removing himself from my mouth and helping me stand up. He cupped the backs of my thighs and lifted me, guiding me to wrap my legs around him. 

Our mouths crashed together when my arms came to his neck and gripped his hair. He walked us out of the closet and laid me down on the mattress. I felt his raging hard on press against me while he laid between my legs. "Apri le gambe" (open your legs) he continued to order me around in his perfect Italian.

I spread them as wide as I comfortably could and watched him descend until his head was between my thighs and eager to taste me. I moaned when he sucked my mound and stiffened his tongue to plunge it inside me.

        He fucked my pussy with his tongue and then dragged it up my slick folds to start rubbing my clit again. He was merciless and my orgasm surfaced so quickly because of how worked up I'd been. "Mi stai facendo venire" (You're gonna make me cum) I groaned with pleasure. When he slowed down I almost squeezed his head right off with my thighs. He placed a hand down on my stomach to keep me still and smirked knowing I was so close, and he slowed my climax to prolong it. I just wanted it now. I was so worked up. 

"You'll thank me later" he spoke just above my mound before planting a small kiss and starting the process all over again. "Si, continua, non fermarti" (Keep going, don't stop) I cried out when I felt the same build up, only stronger.

My vision went white for a moment when he clutched my thighs and pressed my sensitive bud to rub me into my big release. I fisted the sheets and cried out in pleasure. 

        Only then did he remove his lips. I could see my pleasure glistening on his stubbled chin and beautiful mouth. "Ti scopero fino a farti esplodere di piacere" (I'm gonna fuck you until you explode) he growled, grabbing me and pulling me to him. He was so hungry for me I could see it in his eyes and from his body language. We didn't even think about a condom. He just plunged into me and started pounding. "Oh god",  "Fuck" we called out at the same time. I had just experienced such an intense orgasm and he was already making my body feel so good again. I was laying on my back but he still wrapped an arm around my waist and used it as leverage to pull me down on his cock as he thrusted upward.