The Thing You Love Most pt 2

The two sisters sat on Emma's bed with the file from Archie spread out over the blankets. Both of them were looking through different pages of Henry's therapy, sometimes discussing the things they found. Emma was right, for a lot of the central conflicts in Henry's life came from arguments with Regina and the stress of living with her. A knock on the door alerted the both of them to someone, and when Emma opened the door, (Y/n) sighed when she saw Graham standing there, disappointment etched onto his face.

"Hey there," Emma greeted, opening the door wide. "If your concerned about the 'do not disturb' signs, don't worry. I've left them alone."

"Actually, I'm here about Dr. Archibald Hopper," Graham told her, making (Y/n)'s eyebrows come together in confusion. "He mention you got into a bit of a row with him earlier."

"That's not accurate, Sheriff," (Y/n) stated, standing up and joining her sister in the doorway.

"I was shocked too, I mean, given your shy, delicate sensibilities," Graham said jokingly as he looked between the twins. "He says you demanded to see Henry's files and when he refused, your sister came back and stole them."

"He gave them to me. To us," Emma stated, her voice on edge.

"Alas, he's telling a different tale," Graham said, not liking this any more than they did.

"Is Dr. Hopper on the mayor's payroll?" (Y/n) asked, crossing her arms over her chest in irritation. Archie was obviously a very kind man, she could tell. Regina must have some sort of hold over him using fear or his job to manipulate him into doing her dirty work.

"I'm afraid that's not my business, nor is it yours," Graham said, and glanced around the room. "Now, may I check your room or must I get a search warrant?"

Emma gave a rather loud sigh and opened the door for him to come in, gesturing to the bed where the file was laid out all over the place. "This what you're looking for?"

"Well, you're very accommodating," Graham said, taking one of the pages and looking it over. (Y/n) sighed to ignore their blatant flirting. Emma might have said she wasn't here to flirt, but Graham was most definitely giving her the opportunity, and she was taking it. "I'm afraid, Miss Swan, you're under arrest. Again. As are you, Miss Adler, if you would give me a moment."

As Graham cuffed her wrist, Emma stated, "You know we're being set up, don't you?"

"And who, may I ask, is setting you up?" Graham asked as he finished cuffing Emma.

"Regina, who else?" (Y/n) said as Graham took ahold of her wrist.

"Well, if you're able to prove that in a court of law, then you'll certainly be set free," Graham stated as he took hold of them and read them their Miranda Rights before taking them to the cop car and driving them down to the station.

When he put Emma in front of the mug shot station, he placed (Y/n) in the cell and let her cuffs off as Emma's remained on, and snapped a photograph of Emma's front. "You know the shrink is lying, right?"

"To the right, please," Graham first said, replacing the film for the next shot. "Why would he lie?"

"The mayor put him up to this," Emma stated, turning herself to the side. "She's gotta have something on him. He's terrified of her, like everyone else in this... town."

"To the left," Graham pointed with his finger. "Regina may be a touch intimidating, but I don't think she'd go as far as a frame job."

"How far would she go? What does she have her hands in?" (Y/n) questioned, making Graham look at her.

"Well, she's the mayor. She has her hands in everything."

"Including the police force?" Emma accused, not afraid of anything at the moment.