7:15 A.M.

When Emma told (Y/n) about a new stranger showing up in Storybrooke, both the sisters got a little suspicious. Henry had pushed the fact that no one came and left Storybrooke for so long, that they were intrigued by this new arrival, and not in a good way. (Y/n) would see him around every once and a while, and noticed he wore a black leather jacket with jeans and black shoes, and always had a box on the back of his motorcycle. When Emma was made sheriff, she gave (Y/n) the deputy job back, so the two of them considered looking into this man's arrival in Storybrooke to see what he was up to, as per Henry's request.

The two of them were in the kitchen, listening to the weather report over the television as they ate breakfast together. It was silent, apart from the slight crash that came from the bathroom. Mary Margaret came rushing out with a toothbrush in her mouth, and rushed to put on her shoes. (Y/n) watched with her fist against her cheek as Mary Margaret checked her watched quickly and said, "I cannot believe I overslept."

"It's only 7:10, you've got plenty of time to get to school," Emma told her, but Mary Margaret vigorously shook her head.

"No, I have to be there at 7:15," Mary Margaret told them, rushing to the door to grab her beanie and put it on. "Science fair. I'm helping the kids with their projects before school."

"Mary Margaret, slow down. I'm sure if you're five minutes late, all hell won't break loose," (Y/n) said with a slight grin as she watched her grab her bag and open the door.

"We're making a volcano," Mary Margaret stated, and rushed out the door.

(Y/n) shared a glance with Emma before saying, "You don't think she's actually going to school, right?"

"No," Emma said with a shake of her head. "There's definitely a little more going on here."

(Y/n) sighed and shook her head before saying, "Well, I need my morning cup of Granny's coffee before we go to work, so let's head over there."

The two sisters grabbed their things and walked out the door, making their way down the street to reach Granny's. When they walked in, they were surprised to see Mary Margaret there, sitting at a table, pretending to read a book. However, when they saw David at the counter, it all made sense. They shared a look, knowing Mary Margaret was coming to Granny's every morning just so she could catch a glimpse of David. When he left, they walked over to her.

"This is making a volcano?" Emma asked, making Mary Margaret turn around in slight surprise.

Mary Margaret was a little stunned, and tried saying, "I was..."

"I get it," Emma told her, sitting down in the chair in front while (Y/n) pulled up another.

"He comes here every morning at 7:15 a.m. to get coffee," Mary Margaret said, her voice soft and sad.

"For him and his wife," (Y/n) pointed out.

"I know, I know, I know. I just like to... come here to see him."

Emma tilted her head with a little grin and said, "So, you're a stalker."

"No, not really!" Mary Margaret denied, but when their gaze did not shift, she realized. "Maybe a little bit. I mean, it's not like I'm following him. I just know that he spends his mornings with Kathryn, gets coffee, then drives to the animal shelter to start work at 7:30, and then he's home around 5:00."

"Is that it?" (Y/n) asked, her voice mildly sarcastic.

Mary Margaret gulped, finishing, "Thursdays they pick up Chinese for dinner. I can't get him out of my head."

"I know. Maybe the first step is not showing up here tomorrow," Emma advised.

"Love's the worst. I wish there was a magic cure," Mary Margaret sighed, and the twins nodded their heads along with her.