Snow Falls

Considering the fact that Emma and (Y/n) now had no place to sleep, they resorted to spending the night in Emma's yellow bug until they could find somewhere that would take them. While (Y/n) sat in the back, Emma was in the driver's seat with a flashlight and a newspaper, looking for accommodations for them.

"Hey," they heard, and looked up to see Mary Margaret looking through the window at them. "You okay?"

"Oh, in the world of tight spots the two of us have been in, crashing in my car doesn't even rank the top ten," Emma answered, and (Y/n) peeked her head through the two front seats to get a better look at them.

"You're sleeping here? Both of you?" Mary Margaret asked, looking at the bug.

"Till we find a place," (Y/n) said, nodding her head.

Mary Margaret nodded and said, "You decided to stay. For Henry."

"Yeah. I guess," Emma said, and got out of the car, (Y/n) following to be able to better speak to them. "This town doesn't seem to have many vacancies. None, actually. Is that normal?"

"Must be the curse," Mary Margaret jokingly answered, making Emma sigh a laugh.

"Why are you out so late... and so dressed up?" (Y/n) asked, seeing Mary Margaret in a nice dress and pink sweater.

"Well, I'm a teacher, not a nun. I had a date," Mary Margaret said, looking down at her feet with a drop in her voice.

"From the looks of things, it went well," Emma said sarcastically.

Mary Margaret gave a nod and said, "As well as they ever do."

"Okay, but did he at least pay?" (Y/n) asked, and Mary Margaret squeezed her eyes shut and shook her head, making (Y/n) scoff. "With the way men are turning out these days, this is why I always bring my wallet on a date."

"Well, I guess if true love was easy, we'd all have it," Mary Margaret stated, and looked from them to the car they decided was their home now. "You know, if things get cramped, I do have a spare room."

"Thanks... but with both of us being there it might be better we get our own place," Emma said, shaking her head a little bit.

"Well, good night. Good luck with Henry," Mary Margaret said before walking towards her home.

"All right, back in the car, I guess," (Y/n) said as she opened the car door and sat down in the back seats. "I'll get front seats tomorrow, yeah?"

"Yeah," Emma nodded, and looked back down at the newspaper as she got into the driver's seat of her car.

~~~~~~~~~~

The next day, Henry came up to them with the book in his hands and told them to go to his castle to talk. It was important, top secret Operation Cobra intel that they both needed to know ASAP. Taking him at his word, they headed down to the castle at the beach, where Henry took out the book and opened it on his lap for the two of them.

"I found your father. Prince Charming," Henry said as he opened the book to a page with a man with short brown hair and a cut on his chin.

"Henry..." Emma began, not knowing exactly what to say.

"He's in the hospital in a coma. See this scar?" Henry asked, and pointed to the cut on the man's chin. "He has one, too."

"Lots of people have scars," (Y/n) shrugged.

"In the same place. Don't you see what this means?" Henry questioned, and the twins looked at him blankly. "The curse is keeping them apart with the coma. Now they're stuck without each other. We have to tell Miss Blanchard we found her Prince Charming."