002 Polo

002 !! POLO

A light buzz can be heard throughout the restaurant, waiters and waitresses hurrying around to get the Kooks whatever they want

Kooks, Kooks, Kooks.

It's always the Kooks.

Perhaps Georgie wouldn't have any issues with them had it been 'normal' circumstances.

After all, it's not their fault they're either born into money or earn their entire estate from scratch.

But it's the attitude.

Their ego speaks volumes for their entire fucking personalities. They treat the Pogues as if they were born to do manual labour and obey their every damn command.

And the kids are even worse.

The adults maybe can be tolerated because well, they are the ones earning all that wealth but their kids act like they're fucking royalty always marching around Kildare County in those $200 polo shirts and wallets loaded with free cash.

And it doesn't help that half of them are literal perverts who act worse than animals.

"Georgie, table number two needs your attention", Rory, one of her fellow coworkers, side glances at her as she goes over to another table trays full of steaming food in hand.

Georgie's eyes snap to the table in the corner, her temper already rising at the sight of the group seated there.

She grabs her notebook and weaves through the tables, jaw set in place.

"Hi, what can I get you?".

Six pairs of eyes turn to her, two feigning indifference and one shining with the glint that'd make you punch them straight in the jaw.

"Whatever you'd like", Kelce half smirks leaning forward on his elbows.

Georgie swallows.

Don't, Georgie.