008 Touron

008 !! TOURON

Being ignored and practically shooed-off at the Coast Guard tent was definitely not something the group had anticipated

Being forcefully tagged along to check out the motel and therefore, encover the Grady White's owner's identity was certainly not something that Georgie had signed up for.

She'd protested, yelled, come so close to screaming at John B and her beloved brother for their stupid stupid idea.

But nothing shook them.

So now, as she sits in the boat arms crossed and eyes throwing sharp glares at the two boys, she finds herself being more concerned than angry.

"Alright. Here goes nothin'", JJ hops off the boat just as they reach land.

John B moves to follow the blond when a voice stops him.

"Hey".

He turns back to the source of the sound — Georgie, naturally — and cocks an eyebrow in her direction.

"Yeah?".

"Don't let him do anything stupid", she gestures towards her unnecessarily enthusiastic brother.

"Oh, we will", JJ perks up.

John B laughs quietly, "I'm not making any promises".

The two are about to leave when Kiara's eyes catch John B's.

"Uh, be careful".

He looks back at her, his stare full of light astonishment — and affection? — while she stares right back not caring about the surprised looks they're getting from their friends.

Especially Georgie.

"Yeah", he nods holding her gaze.

"I mean it", she blinks.

"Yeah", with that he follows JJ leaving the three to sit back in the HMS Pogue and serve as lookout.

Georgie, for a while, silently stares at Kiara's side profile.