028 Comfort

028 !! COMFORT

"JJ, stop"

"JJ, stop".

He doesn't stop.

"Seriously, stop".

He keeps walking.

"Can you, for one second, take a moment to actually think before doing something?".

He turns around.

As soon as they'd left Barry to sulk by the side of his car on the street, JJ had directed them over to the drug dealer's house.

He'd gone absolutely ballistic and ransacked through all of his belongings before stuffing 25 thousand dollars worth of cash into a duffel bag and exiting the house, John B in tow, expecting his friends to holler and welcome him with open arms.

They hadn't, naturally.

Stealing from a notorious drug dealer capable of arranging untraceable illegal activities at the snap of his fingers is not only dangerous but also plain stupidity.

And all of them know that, which is why they refused to support this rash decision of their friend's no matter how hurt he seemed.

So, JJ being JJ took off after throwing a small fit while the others simply watched him walk away.

Not Georgie though.

The green-eyed blonde girl had looked on, worried and anxious about her brother's life choices — as she usually is — and ignoring all of her friends' protests, she'd taken off after him walking at a fast pace to catch up with the blond boy stomping away from her.

And now, he looks right at her, jaw clenched and fist curled over the strap of the duffel bag.

"Why? 'Cause you think I'm dumb? 'Cause, 'hey JJ always keeps getting into trouble so maybe I should try condescending him a little? See if he straightens out?' I don't need your help. Stop trying to clean up my mess and live your own life".