012 Graveyard

012 !! GRAVEYARD

When Georgie arrived at The Chateau the next day having just finished a hectic shift at The Wreck, she could sense a shift in her friends' mood

Everything felt so much more . . . . light.

Everyone seemed so much more excited, eager.

That was really all she needed to realise that a breakthrough had been made in her hours of absence.

All of their eyes rested on her as she carefully stepped over the threshold with a raised brow.

"What's up?".

"We found a clue. A solid one this time", Kiara declares with a grin.

"Oh, and John B got fired".

JJ comes walking into the living room drinking from a can of coke and plops down on the couch beside Pope who grimaces at the little spill the blond's drink makes as he thuds it down on the coffee table.

"Can we not talk about that? I'm trying to not think about my incredible luck right now, thank you very much", John B comes walking out while fidgeting with his bandana.

Georgie, all the while, stands stumped near the entrance.

"What", she widens her eyes, "is going on?".

It's Pope who answers this time since John B seems reluctant to follow up on the series of dramatic events that lead to him ultimately becoming unemployed.

"Sarah caught him sneaking on Ward's boat with the scuba gear he.....well, 'borrowed' yesterday so.....obviously, she snitched", he shrugs.

The thought of Sarah Cameron being the reason for John B losing his job over an insignificant little thing physically boils Georgie's blood.

How could someone be so fucking shallow?

She has everything.