019 Pain

019 !! PAIN

"Hey, guys

"Hey, guys. So like, my dad's already gonna kill me. So what's this mandatory meeting about?".

Georgie looks up at Pope with a bored look in her eyes, the after effects of the weed still swimming inside of her as she tries her best to concentrate.

"Might as well tell him, man, before we're both gaffed", JJ comments side glancing at John B.

John B excitedly rubs his hands together slowly glancing at all of his friends looking up at him in anticipation.

"You ready for this?".

"Yeah . . .", Georgie trails off waiting for him to continue.

"So, the gold never went down with the Royal Merchant".

"Oh my god, here we go again with this", Pope facepalms plopping down next to Georgie who is herself trying to stop from cringing at the brunet frowning at his friend.

She gets it, okay?

And had this happened yesterday, she would've probably yelled at Pope for being so inconsiderate.

But it is not yesterday, and this is the first time she's seeing John B in thirty hours ever since he decided to ghost all of them and run off to god knows where doing something she can only imagine as amateur "sleuthing".

She hates to admit it but maybe things have gotten a little out of hand.

Maybe, Pope was right.

John B is in denial.

"No. Hear him out, alright?", JJ jumps to his best friend's defence making Georgie grow even more suspicious of what the brunet had been up to since they parted ways the day before.

"It's been here the whole time. It's on the island".

The expression on his face seems to be of someone expecting an appreciative standing ovation.

But all he gets is three confused and very very tired scowls.

"Are you serious?", Georgie leans forward trying to ignore the sudden dizziness taking over her.