009 Boneyard

009 !! BONEYARD

Upon being asked if they 'discovered' anything, JJ pulls out a wad of cash along with a gun from his pocket

"JJ, what the fuck!", Georgie's eyes widen tremendously at the sight of the firearm while her brother only shrugs.

"Why'd you take that from a crime scene?", Pope mimics Georgie's bewilderment, his hands immediately finding the back of his head as if the whole world is about to end.

"Better than cops having it", JJ shrugs, John B nodding along in agreement.

"I'm gonna lose my merit scholarship", Pope's jaw hangs wide open, his head shaking when he takes a step back from the group.

John B is quick to pull him by his shoulders.

"Hey, hey, hey. Shh", the brunet hushes him in a reassuring tone directing for his friend to breathe.

"At least you have us, right?", JJ smirks earning a swat in the arm from his sister and a loud annoyed groan from Kiara.

"I'm living the nightmare", Pope mutters in disbelief.

"You're gonna be just fine. Now, let's go get prepared for the party, huh?", John B smiles hoping to cheer up the former.

"What party?", Georgie knits her brows making John B turn towards her with a playful grin.

"The Boneyard party".

Her eyes increase in size for the second time in the span of the past few minutes and she glances at both JJ and John B her head already shaking no.

"Those are always disastrous. I don't wanna go to jail".

JJ scoffs leaning in to throw an arm around her shoulder.

She grimaces as he pulls his head down to look her in the eye.

"My beautiful beautiful sister, going to jail is my talent. Not yours. As long as I'm here, you're gonna stay out of those smelly shitpacks", his lips twitch into a wild grin.