041 Sick

041 !! SICK

Several pairs of footsteps creep behind the protected walls of Tannyhill, the grass softly crunching beneath their feet as they shuffle behind trees, their hearts in their throats conspiratorial eyes throwing skeptical glances around to ensure the...

Several pairs of footsteps creep behind the protected walls of Tannyhill, the grass softly crunching beneath their feet as they shuffle behind trees, their hearts in their throats conspiratorial eyes throwing skeptical glances around to ensure their safety.

"Are you sure this is safe?", Georgie whispers beside Kiara, her fist clenching and unclenching by her side.

Kiara nods with pursed lips.

"She's the only one who can clear John B".

"Okay, I've got a plan", JJ leans between the two girls getting a clear shot of the mansion stood before them surrounded by a vast green expanse.

Pope nods furtively, "We can do plan. Let's do the plan thing. Let's get it. Let's plan it out".

Kiara turns back to him, grimacing.

"Are you sure you can handle a plan right now?".

"Course I can handle a plan right now.
I'm . . . . I'm Plan Guy. I'm . . . I'm Mister Plan-o-Matic".

JJ sighs grabbing hold of Georgie's arm gesturing for her to follow him towards the nearest tree cover.

She obeys, quietly shifting behind him, his hand protectively clutching her arm pulling her along with him.

They settle their backs against the tree, the older blonde peering out from behind it towards the enormous house proudly standing in the middle of the green in all its shimmering glory.

She spots Kiara and Pope bickering in a corner, her gaze narrowing as she strains her ears in an attempt to make out the words being passed between them in a furious manner.

"If Pope follows out properly, we'll be fine. I'll be right here, holding lookout".

Her attention gets captured by the boy standing beside her, pressed deeply against the tree trunk.

She nods in understanding.

He looks at her, his eyes assessing her every inch of her face, a thoughtful expression masking his features as he studies her in silence.