007 Motel Key

007 !! MOTEL KEY

JJ coughs loudly, clutching onto the side of the boat as he tries to steady himself in the water after one of his peculiar stunts went wrong and he ended up inside the water instead

"Hey, I saved the beer though", he proudly holds up the unaffected beer bottle in his hand leaving everyone to either scoff or roll their eyes at him.

"Congrats, JJ", Kie rolls her eyes turning her attention to John B who leans into the water with knitted brows.

"Guys.....I think there's a boat down there".

"Shut up. What?", JJ turns back in disbelief.

"No way", Georgie leans towards John B to look into the side of the water he's had his eyes on.

"No, no, guys. I'm serious. There's a boat down there", he leans forward in his place.

Georgie's eyes widen, "For real".

As the boy beside her practically leans completely out of the boat, Georgie scrambles to get closer to him so that in case he falls, she could catch him.

You hear that? Georgie is ready to catch him.

And that's probably the luckiest thing that could ever happen to John B.

But he's ignorant.

And perhaps a bit uninterested.

She doesn't seem to believe that though.

And that is why I have a story to tell.

"It's a boat!", John B yells.

"Holy shit, he's right. Let's go", Kiara glances back at everyone with widened pupils.

The boys immediately start stripping their outer clothes off and dive straight into the water to go check on the sunken boat.

Kiara goes to follow them, her own top falling down on the deck as she fumbles with the button of her shorts but Georgie stays firmly seated.