Chapter 03 : Happy occasion

“Are you, you, you, you, my fiancé? “Chi Zhengzheng stammered. With her pair of big round eyes, she tried to convey some meaning.

I am your fiancée!

I am on your side!

I didn’t hear anything! Even if I hear it, I won’t say anything! Wen Yu put away his astonishment and looked at her with a cold face.

At that moment, Chi Zhengzheng seemed to be able to feel that he was thinking- what should is he going to do to her!

Thinking of this, she rolled her eyes, and Chi Zhengzheng laid down.

Wen Yu frowned again.

On the other end of the phone, Secretary Ning carefully said, “… Mr. Wen?”

“It’s okay.” After speaking, Wen Yu hung up.

Then, he glanced at Chi Zhengzheng who was on the bed coldly, turned and left.

You’re free to hear.

He obviously didn’t take Chi Zhengzheng seriously.

Neither did he call the doctor in because she woke up, nor was he surprised that she woke up, as if nothing had happened just now, he left straight away.

As for that sound- Husband?

Wen Yu frowned.

Secretary Ning on the other end of the phone was holding the phone, with horror and shock in his eyes.

He seemed to have heard a girl’s voice from the boss’ side just now?

That sound— Husband?

Secretary Ning shivered, his whole body was a little uncomfortable.

“Secretary Ning?” Assistant Gao’s voice was cautious.

Secretary Ning’s expression came back, recovered his cold face, handed over the things in his hand to Assistant Gao, and said coldly: “You do it.”

Assistant Gao was dazed: “What about you…? ”

“I’ll go to the hospital.” See if there are any problems with my ears.

Assistant Gao “…”

In the ward, after hearing that Wen Yu’s footsteps were far away, Chi Zhengzheng dared to open her eyes cautiously.

Yes, she faked it.

She just woke up and was about to face this domineering man face to face, she really couldn’t bear it!

In her previous life, Chi Zhengzheng was just an ordinary citizen. She grew up with her grandmother and studied environmental engineering at an ordinary university. After graduating at the age of 21, she was admitted to the civil service. She worked in the Environmental Protection Bureau for half a year from nine to five.

If it weren’t for the car accident, she would still be an ordinary citizen. How could she become Chi Zhengzheng, the eldest daughter of the Chi family?!

Thinking of the ending of the Chi family and herself…

Die again? To see if she can go back to her original body?

Chi Zhengzheng shook her head all of a sudden.

No, no, no! Dying hurt so much.

Moreover, her body was obviously rotten in her previous life. Who knows if she can go back after she dies? What if she dies and doesn’t go back?

Even if she is probably going to get killed, she has to try to survive!

She must live to be eighty in this life!