Chapter 10 - Pretty. Yeah... Really beautiful.

Chi Zhengzheng shrunk in the front passenger seat and didn’t say a word.

Wen Yu drove and didn’t say anything either.

It was quite funny, Wen Yu had just brought her back from the hospital today, she hadn’t even changed her clothes, and he drove her again away from the Chi family house.

Chi Zhengzheng looked at the unfamiliar places that kept passing by on either side, her expression relaxed and gradually her mind drifted away.

This was a world she was unfamiliar with, and although it was almost the same as the world she used to live in, she knew that it was the world of the novel. At the end of the day, it was not the same as the place she lived in.

The good thing was that it didn’t look much different outside; after all, most cities, had their similarities.

Densely packed with shops of all kinds, as well as oily roads and pedestrians coming and going in a hurry.

Wen Yu was a quiet man. As Chi Zhengzheng was thinking about things, he was a little ignored for a while.

It was until the car stopped while waiting for the traffic lights.

She was taken aback and looked at Wen Yu: “Big… Wen Yu, where are we going?”

The voice carried a cautious tone.

Wen Yu did not even raise his head and calmly replied, “I don’t know.”

Chi Zhengzheng: “???”

She looked at Wen Yu with a dumbfounded expression, as if she couldn’t believe what he had just said!

Sensing her astonishment, Wen Yu looked over at her.

At this moment, her eyes were round and what was going through her mind was almost written on her face.

“Wasn’t it you who ran away from home?” He said.

The voice was calm as usual, yet with a faint smile.

Chi Zhengzheng understood what the big boss meant – you were the one who was away from home, of course, you have to decide where to go!

She murmured, “Is this the famous so-called run away from home?”

Just a moment ago, she didn’t want to apologize, nor did she want to see the people who were inside that room, and she was still a bit of a stranger to the Chi family after all, so she turned around and walked away.

The result was running away from home?

It seemed…

Chi Zhengzheng pulled out a card and a smile appeared on her lips. I’m so damn smart!

This was left from the car accident and was also Chi Zhengzheng’s pocket money card, into which Chi Yan and Ding Yijun usually put money.

— Moreover, the money would usually be sent during the beginning of the month. Chi Yan’s assistant would transfer it without fail.

Yesterday was the first day of the month.

When she got home today, the first thing she did was find her pocket money card, which she could use right away.

Chi Zhengzheng used to have a lot of monthly pocket money, and Chi Yan and Ding Yijun would add a little extra from time to time. She would use it all up, so the card probably would only have the new 50,000 that came in this month.

For her, it was enough.

“What’s wrong?” Wen Yu glanced at her and asked.

Why is she so happy looking at a bank card?