Chapter 77 - Young lover

Wen Yu’s burns looked a little scary, but because he came for treatment to treat them at the hospital in time, it wasn’t a problem, within two days, it was almost all healed.

On the other hand, Chi Zhengzheng, although she woke up from the previous state, unlike the time when she just transmigrated when as soon as she got better, she was lively and jumped around, she was a bit weak and still needed time to recuperate.

But Chi Zhengzheng didn’t want to stay in the hospital.

“Let’s go through with the discharge.” After seeing off another wave of doctors, Chi Zhengzheng looked at Wen Yu.

Wen Yu’s face was a bit unsightly.

Of course, this wasn’t because of Chi Zhengzheng, but because of these curious doctors.

Of course, his power can stop these experts and scholars from all over the world outside, but in the face of the other party’s pretext of “consultation to see if there are still many problems”, he had to let them in, thinking that in case there are any hidden danger, they could also find out.

And then, no hidden dangers were found, it was just a bunch of amazement and shock.

– Chi Zhengzheng’s situation was unprecedented!

In the beginning. Zheng Ye tried his best to invite them here. Now that they don’t need to be invited, they came here on their own and lived in this hospital, wanting to see Chi Zhengzheng’s “head” all day long.

But if they are discharged from the hospital…

“This…” Wen Yu hesitated.

He was worried that Chi Zhengzheng’s body wasn’t yet fully recovered.

“I understand my own situation in my heart. I’m just a little weak now. There aren’t problems anymore, perhaps leaving the hospital, may help me to recuperate?” Chi Zhengzheng blinked her eyes and looked at Wen Yu.

He couldn’t take this kind of look.

After thinking about it, he called Zheng Ye: “Help me find Dean Xu and ask him quietly if Zhengzheng can be discharged from the hospital and go home to recuperate.”

Zheng Ye: “…” You’re in the hospital, can’t you go and ask yourself?

He didn’t need Wen Yu to say anything, he knew – Wen Yu must be guarding Chi Zhengzheng, never leaving.

As his classmate and boss, he could only see Chi Zhengzheng in his eyes now.

Although he wanted to call out Wen Yu, this was his boss, in the end, so Zheng Ye answered clearly –

“Okay, boss.”

The answer to Zheng Ye’s inquiry came quickly. In front of Wen Yu’s and Zheng Ye’s inquiries, the dean honestly said that Chi Zhengzheng could be discharged from the hospital, but he also had the doctor give her a very long list of medical advice and said that she had to come to the hospital every other day.

Her current condition was really a medical miracle and the subject of the curiosity of many experts.

So she must live well and be healthy so that those experts can have a set of data to refer to.

As a matter of concern for Chi Zhengzheng’s health, Wen Yu especially carefully read the long list of medical advice and put it away well, and then, carefully led Chi Zhengzheng out of the hospital.

As for the discharge procedures, someone would naturally take care of them.

The car drove slowly from the hospital towards the Wangjiang Manor.