Chapter 16 - Departure. What did you just say to Chi Zhengzheng?

Chi Zhengzheng looked confused, “I didn’t lie!”

Ding Yijun let go of her hand and complained, “Zhengzheng, even if you’re lying, say something reasonable, do you think we don’t know about your relationship with Wen Sisi? You two are enemies, at least find a solid reason instead of making up a lie?”

Chi Zhengzheng: “…”

She thought about all the trouble she had to go through to prove that she stayed with Wen Sisi last night.

In the morning Wen Sisi had transferred money to her for tearing her clothes.

The hotel surveillance could also prove that she had gone in with Wen Sisi last night and come out with Wen Sisi as well.

“… If you guys still don’t believe me, go to the hotel and check the surveillance cameras, if that doesn’t work, call both Wen Sisi and Wen Yiran, they both know too.”

Chi Zhengzheng sighed weakly and continued: “I know you dislike Wen Yu, but he is not that kind of person, and… and Wen Yu is not as worthless as you think. If you don’t like him, isn’t it better to not bother him or not provoke him? ”

A year later, our Chi family would be miserable, if you guys provoke him a little too much, you might be even more miserable than the Wen family…

That would be so disheartening!

Chi Zhengzheng was sincere in her advice, but Chi Yan Ding Yijun misunderstood.

Ding Yijun suddenly said, “Zhengzheng, tell me, you don’t have a crush on Wen Yu, do you?”

She looked serious and her brows were furrowed together.

Chi Zhengzheng: “??? What?”

Without waiting for her to say anything, Chi Yan frowned and said in a cold voice –

“Forget it, if you like him, you are now engaged with marriage in mind, you should get along. Even though Wen Yu has no future, it’s a good thing that the two families will unite by marriage. Later on, your brother could help him out. “

His words were full of disapproval towards Wen Yu.

But when he thought of him not being with Chi Zhengzheng last night, Chi Yan was not as angry.

– They couldn’t accept him except for his questionable character, but the rest was much better.

After a pause, Chi Yan added: “If you can, get Wen Yiran back again, he’s the best person for you. But if Wen Yiran doesn’t like you, you should stop pestering him and creating rumors about him; even if you don’t get married, you shouldn’t make enemies.”

How crazy this daughter of his used to be about Wen Yiran, all of them saw it with their eyes.

After the car accident, she said she didn’t like him anymore, and they actually didn’t believe it.

Compared to believing that Chi Zhengzheng didn’t like Wen Yiran, they believed it was because she was angry and had a temper tantrum and said those things out of anger.

Chi Zhengzheng: “…” She opened her mouth, she really didn’t know what to say.

Knowing everything, she always had a chicken-and-egg feeling of powerlessness when talking to the Chi family.

In the eyes of the Chi family, Wen Yu was just a worthless Wen, a loser with nothing to offer.

They would prefer her to marry Wen Yiran than An Qinru, but if Wen Yiran didn’t like her, they hope she wouldn’t pester him as she did before, to avoid quarrels. If she couldn’t be with Wen Yiran, the next best thing that could be done was to get married to Wen Yu.