Chapter 58 - Shock

“Qinru, what are you saying?” Xu Jiahong asked.

She looked at An Qinru with resentment and jealousy in her eyes, but her face was full of smiles, and her voice was also somewhat flattering.

An Qinru shook her head: “It’s nothing.”

Her attitude was unenthusiastic, it was no longer the same as it used to be when it looked as if she wanted to please Xu Jiahong and the others.

Of course, she knew that Xu Jiahong liked Wen Yiran. In their circle, many women liked Wen Yiran. At that time, Chi Zhengzheng was Wen Yiran’s fiancée. It was publicly known that she would marry Wen Yiran later on. An Qinru was the one Wen Yiran liked.

So they would gather around An Qinru, and together they would push aside the arrogant and flamboyant Chi Zhengzheng.

Later, when Chi Zhengzheng left, before they could re-assemble as a group to push aside An Qinru, she was to be married to Wen Yiran.

Now the Wen family was even more prosperous with each passing day, they could only please An Qinru.

Just like Xu Jiahong, no matter how jealous and unwilling they were, she could only please her.

This made An Qinru’s mood particularly good, she felt incomparable pleasure being looked at like this by others and as well as being fawned by others trying to win favor.

“Qinru, today, you-” Xu Jiahong’s voice stopped abruptly, and suddenly seemed to change her tone: “Did Chi Zhengzheng unexpectedly come?”

The ladies surrounding An Qinru were startled and immediately looked over.

Sure enough, Chi Zhengzheng and Wen Yu came.

An Qinru was taken aback for a moment, then her chin was raised and the smile at the corner of her mouth became more and more obvious.

– She was here!

Even the heavens were granting her every wish!

Chi Zhengzheng, you must be crazy jealous at this moment, right?

Several of An Qinru’s little sisters immediately stood next to An Qinru, their faces darkened, fearing that Chi Zhengzheng would make trouble.

“Qinru, she must be up to no good. You are pregnant, step aside a bit.”

“Yes, Qinru, you keep away from her.”

“You let her go, you stand behind me.”

An Qinru shook her head with eyes full of smiles: “It’s okay, she’s just upset and wouldn’t dare to do anything in public.”

Losing her temper?

That would be great, it wouldn’t be her who would be embarrassed.

Not only did An Qinru not get out of the way, but she also instead took two steps forward, revealing a smile: “Sister Zhengzheng.”

So…

Chi Zhengzheng, are you going to say something? Jealous? Mad?

However, after she approached Chi Zhengzheng, she very unexpectedly took An Qinru’s hand.

Everyone was taken aback.

Chi Zhengzheng smiled brightly, revealing excitement all over her body –

“An Qinru, you really did get pregnant sneakily and then surprised everyone!”

You really didn’t f*cking disappoint!

As she had already read in WeChat Moments, An Qinru couldn’t wait to show her marriage certificate!