Chapter 34 - Belonging

The Wen family already knew that he lived in Wangjiang Manor, so he needed to visit the Wen family.

Wen Yu didn’t like to use the word “back”, he didn’t feel that this was his home.

Of course, Wen Yu didn’t know where his home was before, but now he had one-

Wangjiang Manor.

Chi Zhengzheng should be waiting to have dinner, right?

Since the new cook arrived, the girl couldn’t sit still during mealtime, she would go downstairs to have a look.

The way she looked…

Mm, it was very cute.

He had to deal with the Wen family quickly so he could rush back to have dinner with Chi Zhengzheng.

“Bang!” Wen Jingsen put the cup heavily on the coffee table, and said coldly, “You still know how to come back?”

After Wen Yu came in, he glanced at Wen Jingsen, who was sitting on the sofa, Xu Wei, who was next to him, and Wen Yiran, who was sitting on the side sofa.

“Anything wrong?” He asked faintly.

Wen Jingsen’s anger burned from his heart to his head in an instant, he glared at him, and said angrily: “Do you still know that I am your father? How are you supposed to talk to me?!”

Wen Yu’s very existence was a disgrace to Wen Jingsen, as soon as he saw this face, he would think of the helplessness he felt when he was forced to marry his mother, and the anger he felt when his mother shouted that she liked someone else.

That was the shame of his life!

In Wen Jingsen’s opinion, Wen Yu himself was also very unpleasant, always expressionless, as if he, the father, was not taken seriously by him.

Wen Yu frowned and looked at him: “If you have something to say, say it, if not, I’m leaving.”

“You-“

“Dad, let’s get down to business.” Wen Yiran opened his mouth and gave Wen Yu a deep look.

Wen Jingsen held his breath and looked at Wen Yu coldly: “How can you live in Wangjiang Manor?”

Wen Yu looked back at him.

Suddenly, a smile appeared at the corner of his mouth: “What do you think?”

Wen Jingsen and the others called him back for questioning because they didn’t believe the information they got, they didn’t believe that he owned the house in Wangjiang Manor, and they didn’t believe that he wasn’t the useless Wen Yu he thought he was.

“Wen Yu!” Wen Jingsen was furious, he reached out to grab the cup and smashed it fiercely.

“Bang!” The cup shattered on the ground.

Wen Yu took a step back, not letting the cup hit him.

Then, a mocking smile appeared at the corner of his mouth: “The house is Zheng Ye’s, I’m living there first.”

Since they didn’t believe it, he would just go along with them.

Everyone was taken aback.

Wen Yu flicked his clothes with his hand, not wanting to stay a second longer, and said lightly: “Alright, I’ll leave since you’re done asking.”

As a result, the Wen family was still in a daze, and Wen Yu had already left the Wen family.

When he left, there was mockery at the corner of his mouth.