Chapter 43 - In love

Chi Zhengzheng moved to the side to avoid it and handed her a tissue: “You shouldn’t waste it, it was made by Wen Yu himself, do you know how busy he has been lately?”

He was so busy and still made her breakfast, was it for Wen Sisi to waste?

Wen Sisi took the tissue and wiped her mouth while saying: “Who asked you to scare me. Are you really pregnant?”

Her eyes looked at her stomach, in disbelief.

Chi Zhengzheng glanced at her even more disgustedly: “What are you thinking? I’m talking about a dog. Wen Yu and I picked up a dog. He and I aren’t together yet.”

Ugh, they weren’t together yet.

There was always the possibility of Be, and even if they were together, there would still be the possibility of Be… (t/n: Be bad ending)

She felt hopeless.

Who let Wen Yu be the main lead of a CP-free novel?

“You are his fiancée, what are you saying about being together? You two are about to get married, what else do you need to be together? And aren’t you living together?” Wen Sisi was so convinced that she rolled her eyes.

The two of them were living together, what talking about being together or not together, so unreasonable!

Chi Zhengzheng let out a long sigh: “You don’t understand, we are just in a co-renting relationship at the moment.”

– It was a co-renting relationship in which they hugged, kissed, and had a son.

Wen Sisi: “… I think you two look are mental.”

Chi Zhengzheng looked at her, her eyes seemed to be saying “Try saying that again” with a sense of discrimination.

She slowly said: “Heh, you’re a single dog, you wouldn’t understand.”

Wen Sisi: “???”

She was dumbfounded, she looked at Chi Zhengzheng as if she didn’t believe her ears.

“I’m telling you, I’ve been in love ten times, don’t look at me with your narrow-minded eyes!” Wen Sisi felt injustice, she didn’t know how many boyfriends she has had since she was a child.

Unlike Chi Zhengzheng, who used to set her heart on Wen Yiran, and now she set her heart on Wen Yu.

When it came to love experience, she could beat Chi Zhengzheng ten by one!

“Can the quantity and quality be the same? The ten boyfriends you’ve had together aren’t as good as Wen Yu.” Chi Zhengzheng grinned, with a smile in her eyes.

Wen Sisi: “…” Crazy.

She really couldn’t help it, and turned to Chi Zhengzheng: “I’m also convinced, I heard that Wen Yu, that good-for-nothing…”

Chi Zhengzheng looked at her coldly.

Wen Sisi: “… Okay, I’ll stop saying things about him, what’s so good about Wen Yu ah, do you like him so much?”

“What’s not good about him? The only bad thing about him is that he’s too good.” The smile at the corners of Chi Zhengzheng’s mouth became sweeter, and her eyes were filled with stars.

Of course, the most important thing was that – she liked him, so she thought that everything about him was good.

Wen Sisi: “?”

Was she talking about the good-for-nothing Wen Yu?

After swallowing the sandwich with difficulty, drinking the soy milk in one gulp, and wiping her hands, Wen Sisi felt that she could drive.