Chapter 44 - Scolding people

“Heh.” Chi Zhengzheng sneered. “Wen Yu provoked them? The things they do, are they even human?”

“What are you saying…”

“Am I wrong? Wen Sisi, you are also from the Wen family, and you also know what kind of life Wen Yu has lived since he was a child. Your eldest uncle and eldest aunt, they are really “birds of a feather flock together“, they are from the same species, and they aren’t good people.” Chi Zhengzheng’s voice was tinged with anger. (t/n: people who have similar characters or interests, especially ones of which you disapprove, and who often spend time with each other)

She didn’t even know how a person like Wen Jingsen could have the face to call himself a father. Since he didn’t welcome Wen Yu, he shouldn’t have let Wen Yu’s mother get pregnant with him!

There was also Xu Wei. She had seen the plot. Of course, she knew how many calculations that person had schemed against Wen Yu from childhood to adulthood. When he was a child, he was starved, and everyone rejected him, making him solitary and lonely since he was a child.

Wen Yu was able to grow into what he is now, without dying halfway, without mental illness, because Wen Yu, himself, was strong!

When Chi Zhengzheng finished the plot in her head before, she felt pity for Wen Yu and great joy for the ending of the Wen family.

But now, the current her who likes Wen Yu, every time she thought of how much Wen Yu had suffered, she hated them so much.

Wen Sisi opened her mouth, and for a while, she didn’t even know what to say.

She wanted to say that Wen Yu was wrong, but she found out that, besides not talking, Wen Yu never seemed to have done anything wrong.

From childhood to adulthood, it was almost natural to think that Wen Yu was Wen Douyu, a waste of space. It was enough for the Wen family to have Brother Yiran. Wen Yu had no existential value at all. His existence only made Brother Yiran and Uncle unhappy.

Now, thinking back, what did Wen Yu do wrong?

He didn’t do anything wrong except be born into the Wen family.

However, did he like being born into the Wen family?

If he were given the chance to choose, she was afraid he would never choose the Wen family!

Parents could decide whether to have children or not, and they could also decide what environment to give their children, but children don’t have any right to choose, whether it is their birth or their family environment. They don’t have any right to choose.

“I’m sorry…” Wen Sisi murmured suddenly.

Chi Zhengzheng took a deep breath, held her breath, then looked at her, and said seriously: “You don’t have to tell me that you are sorry, Sisi, we are friends, and you and I have a way of getting along. But I will never persuade Wen Yu to forgive your Wen family, and I won’t meddle in his actions. ”

Wen Sisi was taken aback and said softly: “Okay. “

After thinking about it, she added: “I’m just worried that Eldest Uncle and Eldest Aunt will harm you and Wen Yu, I can feel that they are really angry, and Eldest Uncle has no feelings for Wen Yu, so he will not show any mercy…”

“What can they do?” Chi Zhengzheng sneered and muttered: “A grasshopper at the end of autumn.” (t/n: their days are numbered.)

“What?” Wen Sisi didn’t understand and looked at her.

“Nothing, what do you want to eat at noon? Where are we going to play this afternoon?” Chi Zhengzheng decided to change the topic.

“Let me think, I want to eat at the French restaurant on Xishan Road, what do you think?”