Extra 5

In the past, when she was a cousin of the Chi family, An Qinru felt that her life wasn’t good and that her family was holding her back. The Ding family and the An family had failed one after another, so she couldn’t rely on the Ding family and the An family to help her force her way into the upper-class circle.

She often went to the Chi family, the Chi family was very good, but at the end of the day, her surname wasn’t Chi.

But think about it now, she was so blessed at that time!

Chi Zhengzheng was really stupid and easy to fool. Ding Yijun also loved her, Chi Yan didn’t care about family matters and Chi Zhouchen was still young and didn’t have a good relationship with Chi Zhengzheng…

Except for her surname not being Chi, she was actually been doing well.

But because she wasn’t satisfied in her heart, she wanted to continue to climb up, she pretended to be someone else, she hooked up with Wen Yiran, she coerced Chi Zhengzheng, step by step, which led to living in the current situation.

She was now living in so much suffering, but she didn’t want to die, who would want to die? No matter how it was, she didn’t think about dying.

As soon as she thought of Chi Zhengzheng, thought of her now living a good life, thought of her getting everything she hoped for, she held a breath in her heart, anger, jealousy, and the hope that she would one day be able to live better than Chi Zhengzheng!

Before when Chi Zhengzheng was going to die, An Qinru was really happy and wanted to set off firecrackers at home.

As a result, to her surprise, Chi Zhengzheng woke up soon after receiving the news.

An Qinru hated her with all her heart. God was really unjust!

Seeing that Wen Yiran next to her was always looking in the direction of the villa and not saying anything, An Qinru continued to say in a sharp voice: “You were constantly thinking of coming and seeing it, you didn’t think you wouldn’t even be able to enter the villa, right? Not to mention seeing Wen Yu and Chi Zhengzheng, you can’t even get close to them!”

After a while, Wen Yiran lit a cigarette and smoked it, then said in a hoarse voice: “I didn’t want to see anyone, but what about you? I wanted to come over, but did you come along? Are you not afraid of meeting acquaintances?”

When he said the latter, his voice was tinged with mockery.

Obviously, he really understood her.

An Qinru choked up, and for a moment, she didn’t know how to retort.

Yes, why did she come along?

It was obvious that if she came here, she would most likely meet her acquaintances, and she would probably let them see her shabby appearance, which was the last thing she wanted them to see!

Then why on earth did she come here at all?

An Qinru didn’t know.

She fell silent, and so did Wen Yiran.

Neither of them spoke, and surprisingly, they stood in the corner in silence.

There were a lot of people standing here today, they stood in a circle and watched, they didn’t get an invitation but came to join the fun, as well as some journalists, were all staying outside the villa.

Because there were too many cars parked, they stood in some place off to the side, but they weren’t very conspicuous.

The villa was very very big. They definitely couldn’t hear the sound inside from outside.