Chapter 26 - Busted

Wen Yu still maintained his expressionless face, the panic in his heart couldn’t be seen at the moment.

However, Chi Zhengzheng’s reaction was beyond everyone’s expectations. She didn’t find fault or accused Wen Yu, nor she was happy. She just rushed towards Wen Yu.

She took him by the hand and run outside!

Wen Yu was stunned, subconsciously followed, the two quickly disappeared from others’ line of sight.

Behind, An Qinru and the other people were still dumbfounded looking at Liu Yuxiang, who was groaning on the ground.

The manager and security guards were also stunned, Chi Zhengzheng’s run was like a wake-up call for everyone, the manager hurriedly asked someone to carry Liu Yuxiang to the hospital.

“Don’t touch his hands, be careful, hurry up!” The manager beckoned.

He had experience!

Currently, he sent people directly to the hospital since it was much faster than calling an ambulance.

He also had a professional car and professional staff, to make sure to get people to the hospital as fast as possible.

After all, he had experienced lots of things.

After everything was done, the manager shrank back to fear.

Although for every debt there was a debtor, the Liu family would certainly go to find Wen Yu, but he will inevitably be scolded by the boss.

Ugh.

“This Wen Yu… how dare he?” An Qinru came back to her senses and exclaimed.

Wen Yiran’s face was calm but his expression was extremely ugly.

Next to him, Wen Sisi was worried and secretly overjoyed. Hearing An Qinru’s words, she subconsciously said: “What’s wrong with Wen Yu protecting Chi Zhengzheng? Weren’t you very close to Zhenzheng? How did you just watch others bully Chi Zingzheng? See what kind of face the Chi family will give you once they find out!”

She didn’t hate An Qinru so much before, on the contrary, they were very close, ever since Chi Zhengzheng’s car accident, the more she looked at An Qinru, the more she felt annoyed.

An Qinru’s expression changed, her eyes slightly red: “I didn’t…”

Wen Sisi didn’t bother to pay attention to her and went out directly.

“Brother Yiran…” An Qinru looked at Wen Yiran.

However, Wen Yiran was looking in the direction that Chi Zhengzheng and Wen Yu left, slightly lost in thought, and didn’t hear her words.

An Qinru’s eyes became darker, with a flash of hatred in her eyes.

Wen Yiran clearly tried to help Chi Zhengzheng several times just now!

However, thinking that Wen Yu had just broken Liu Yuxiang’s hand, the corners of her mouth turned up slightly.

The Liu family would definitely not let the matter go, that was their family’s baby son, even if it was his fault, but because of the broken hand, the Liu family will definitely take revenge for him.

This time, what could Wen Yu and Chi Zhengzheng do?

Wen Yu watched Chi Zhengzheng holding his hand, while lost in thought, he run after her.

When the two of them ran far away and made sure no one was chasing them, she stopped, bent over, propped her hands on her knees, and panted heavily.

Hoo-hoo…