Chapter 09 - Apology. Wen Yu had such a terrifying aura!

Wen Yiran knew that Chi Zhengzheng was good-looking, and when he first saw her, he was dazzled for a moment.

Later, he heard a lot of bad rumors when he was being pursued by Chi Zhengzheng.

He liked a gentle girl like An Qinru and did not like Chi Zhengzheng, his ill-tempered and arrogant fiancée.

Every time he saw her, he was even more disgusted with her.

Especially lately, Wen Yiran has been hating Chi Zhengzheng to the core.

But at this moment, when he suddenly saw Chi Zhengzheng, her back straight, her lips pursed, her eyes staring straight at him, walking towards him step by step, he actually felt what he felt when he first saw her…

Dazzled by her.

Chi Zhengzheng was already standing in front of Wen Yiran, and she slowly spoke: “Are you very angry? But have you been hurt in any way except for people pointing fingers?”

Wen Yiran was still in a daze and did not say anything.

Wen Yu had let go of him, his hand still stiff, but he didn’t make a move either.

“It’s just some gossip, even those so-called gossips that no one would say in front of you, and you’re so angry and can’t stand it? But gossip, from the time the engagement started, Chi Zhengzheng has been listening to it, hearing it every day, all kinds of it.” She said it very calmly.

— She was just talking about what had happened to the original owner.

The original owner was engaged to Wen Yiran, and although it was a business alliance, they did get engaged and he became her future other half.

From the time he returned to China, the original owner had always liked him, intending to wholeheartedly like him.

She ran after him, wanted to be a qualified fiancée for Wen Yiran, wanted to have the position beside him, but Wen Yiran didn’t like the original owner.

He didn’t like her, and he was blatantly hooking up with An Qinru under the name of Chi Zhengzheng’s fiancé.

Every time she put in effort for him, all she got was disgust.

Since the engagement, there were who said that Chi Zhengzheng is unworthy, there were others who said that Chi Zhengzheng was not good enough for Wen Yiran, others who said that Chi Zhengzheng was inferior to An Qinru, others who said that Chi Zhengzheng could not capture Wen Yiran’s heart…

The truth was that she liked Wen Yiran, she liked him very much, but she couldn’t plot like An Qinru, and she was teased by her in all sorts of ways.

Perhaps it was a good thing that the original owner died in that car accident, Chi Zhengzheng thought, otherwise she, who liked Wen Yiran so much, wouldn’t have known what she had yet to suffer.

With her words, Wen Yiran’s eyes became even more bewildered, and his hand slowly let go.

Chi Zhengzheng looked at him and calmly threw down the last big thunder—

“Wen Yiran, how I got into the accident, you both should have an idea in your hearts, right?”

Wen Yiran’s face changed drastically.

Next to him, An Qinru’s eyes also flickered.

Chi Zhengzheng then knew her guess was right, it was them who were caught together again by the original owner, and Wen Yiran then said to break off the engagement, while An Qinru kept provoking them and they said a lot of things that the original owner could not accept.