Chapter 70 - Spring Festival

When they finished eating, Chi Zhengzheng couldn’t wait to say: “Wen Yu, hurry up, tomorrow is New Year’s Eve. It must be particularly crowded if we go late!”

“I’m coming.” Wen Yu responded.

When he came over, he had a scarf and gloves in his hand, obviously, he had just been delayed because he had gone to get these two things.

After walking in front of Chi Zhengzheng, he wasn’t in a hurry, he slowly and methodically put the scarf around Chi Zhengzheng, covering her up tightly, almost covering half of her face.

He also put on her gloves, and zipped up her clothes, on the way, he also took the hat hanging on the side and put it on her head.

The former Wangjiang Manor was absolutely empty, and the villa where Wen Yu used to live in was like a model house, without any clutter, with an open space at the entrance.

But since Chi Zhengzheng came, there were more and more things inside the villa. Some things were hanging in the entrance hall that she didn’t bother to put in the checkroom.

Wen Yu didn’t let anyone clean up, every day when he came home and opened the door, as long as he saw a hat, a pair of gloves, or any other thing that Chi Zhengzheng casually placed, he would smile and be extremely warm.

“It’s hot!” Chi Zhengzheng puffed up her face and frowned.

The heating was still on in the house, and Wen Yu couldn’t wait to wrap her up so tightly, it was so hot.

“Be obedient, it’s cold outside.” Wen Yu said while opening the door.

It was already snowy outside, and the cold air immediately hit.

Chi Zhengzheng hurriedly said: “Wait! You wear a scarf and gloves too!”

As soon as she said this, she hurried inside to find a scarf and gloves for Wen Yu, Liuzhu followed her, cheerfully running up and down.

She knew where she put everything, and quickly took it out, stood on tiptop, and murmured: “Lower your head.”

Wen Yu laughed and bent over.

Chi Zhengzheng wrapped the scarf for him with a serious expression, and then: “Hands.”

Wen Yu stretched out his hand.

Chi Zhengzheng put it on for him.

Seeing her serious expression, Wen Yu didn’t hold back, he lowered his head, and dropped a kiss on the tip of her nose, his eyebrows were gentle, and there was a smile on his face.

Chi Zhengzheng was taken aback for a moment and then glared at him, blushing slightly.

“Woof woof!” Liuzhu followed them, wagging his tail.

“No, Liuzhu you can’t go out. It’s cold outside, we’re going to the supermarket, we can’t take you.” Chi Zhengzheng looked serious reasoning with Liuzhu.

Obviously, Lizuhu didn’t listen, “Woo woo”, and then went out the door.

Outside, the wind was cold, a gust of wind blew, and Liuzhu sneezed a little.

Chi Zhengzheng: “… Hurry, go back, stop tossing around.”

Although Liuzhu had grown up a lot, the brat that was almost a year old, was no longer the little thing she could hold in the palm of her hand, but he was as clingy as before.

“Woof woof!” Liuzhu didn’t obey.

Auntie Wang came over from the annex building with a smile and shouted: “Liuzhu, let’s go, come with me, dad and mom have something to do today, they won’t be taking you.”