Chapter 59 - Stroke

Chi Zhengzheng’s head shook too quickly, almost as soon as An Qinru finished speaking.

On the screen, everyone saw her shaking her head, and they could even guess from the shape of her mouth that she said “no”.

The scene became even more silent.

It should have been a lively wedding scene, but at this moment, it was silent.

An Qinru also stiffened, and then, opened her mouth to speak again.

Next to her, Wen Yiran said in a calm voice: “How much longer are you keep making a scene? If you don’t want to get married, forget it.”

At this moment, he really wanted to not get married.

An Qinru’s heart tightened, and she understood that Wen Yiran was really angry. She immediately stopped the words she wanted to say, with a stiff smile at the corners of her mouth: “Then I will give the bouquet to the one who is destined…”

Immediately, the MC said aloud-

“Then the bride will throw the bouquet!”

It was supposed to be a lively moment, because of the previous one, suddenly not many people wanted this bouquet. Originally, they wanted to have the fortune like An Qinru to marry into a rich family, but now, nobody wanted this bouquet…

So, only two or three kittens received the bouquet, there was already a huge disparity in priorities, either they wanted to please the Wen family, or they wanted to marry a bigshot like crazy.

Even Wen Sisi didn’t go, the second Wen family also didn’t ask her to go.

It was a bouquet that nobody didn’t want, how unlucky could it be.

The wedding ceremony continued, the newlyweds proposed a toast to the guests, the scene was lively again, it was as if the farce was exposed.

But the whispering voices never stopped –

“Who was the one who refused the bouquet just now? Not giving face?”

“You don’t even know, that’s Chi Zhengzheng, the young lady from the Chi family, Wen Yiran’s former fiancée, also the bride’s cousin, and now the groom’s brother’s fiancée.”

“So complicated?”

“Tsk, does that mean that the bride is the third party?”

“Yeah.”

“Just now that was the young lady from the Chi family, and the groom was engaged to this Chi Zhengzheng.”

“The bride stole her cousin’s fiancé, she’s the third party!”

“Do you know? The bride is the third party!”

“The young lady from the Chi family could only follow the young master who had been kicked out from the Wen family. They are so pitiful but look at her, she’s quite happy and open-minded.”

“Hey, do you know? The bride stole her cousin’s fiancé, the third party!”

Chi Zhengzheng didn’t care about other people’s comments, but there were always people who looked over, and their corner was no longer so secret.

Chi Zhengzheng: “… So annoying, I can’t stand it.”

Wen Yu calmly put down his chopsticks, handed a piece of paper to Chi Zhengzheng, and then wiped the corner of his mouth: “Then let’s go, we’ve recently been eating at home lately. Do you have anything you want to eat later?”