Chapter 31 - Crocodile

“Swipe the card.” Wen Yu took out his card.

At this moment, the shopkeeper was still staring at him in disbelief.

Ten minutes later, Wen Yu left the flower shop with a bouquet of ninety-nine roses.

The shopkeeper stood in front of the doorway, looking at his back, bursting in tears in her heart.

She could see that this man was really prepared to buy 99,999 roses!

And, that black card meant, he could really afford it!

However… their store didn’t have them ah!

These were fresh roses shipped by air. There were only more than one hundred in their shop. This handsome man wanted them now. In order to prevent him from leaving without buying them, she kept saying good things and asked him to buy ninety-nine…

Woowoowoo… (crying sounds)

Why was this world so unfair, why were some people so rich and so attractive!

No, she now wanted to know – who was this girl this handsome man was thinking about sending 99,999 roses to, who was so blessed!

Regardless of whether you liked the flowers or not, just having a man who was willing to buy it, and had so much money to afford to buy, it was just so fucking enviable!

If her man was so handsome, she wouldn’t need him to send any roses, she’d even give him roses every day!

The shopkeeper at the door saw Wen Yu leave with tears in her eyes, and then, she watched him get into a…

Oh, a Rolls Royce Phantom.

She didn’t cry, really!

“Mr. Wen, what beautiful flowers.” Brother Wang looked back and smiled.

Wen Yu looked down at the flowers and didn’t say anything.

He was not a fan of flowers, in fact, all he liked was his work.

But these flowers reminded him of Chi Zhengzheng, especially when she was slightly red in the face, she was more delicate than these flowers.

“Miss Zhengzheng will love it!” Wang said with a smile.

“Hmm.” The corner of Wen Yu’s mouth hooked slightly.

Ninety-nine roses held in his hand were already a big bunch, but he kept holding it, carrying it from the flower shop to the car, and from the car into the Wangjiang Manor until he reached home.

He was wearing a suit and had a cold face with deep facial features, but he was holding a bunch of roses that were very mismatched.

With a smile in his eyes, Wen Yu stepped into the house.

He looked up and looked at the second floor.

At this moment, Auntie. Wang hurriedly walked out from the side: “Mr. Wen, Zhengzheng has moved out!”

Wen Yu was taken aback.

“This afternoon there was a very young boy waiting for Zhengzheng at the door, he looked about sixteen years old, he looked a bit like Zhengzheng, I went to buy food, I don’t know what they said, and when I came back I found Zhengzheng packing her luggage.” Auntie Wang’s face showed sadness.

Chi Zhouchen.

Wen Yu instantly thought of this name.

His lips pursed tightly, his hands were clutching the roses, his fingertips whitening.

After a while, he said in a hoarse voice: “Did she say anything?”

“Zhengzheng only said not to worry, this was Mr.’s house after all, and it was unreasonable for her to live here all the time…” Auntie Wang sighed as she said.