Chapter 41 - Warmth

That…

The corners of Wen Yu’s mouth lifted slightly.

Chi Zhengzheng’s face turned red in an instant, her ears also turned red, her eyes blinked, and she looked away, not daring to look at him.

The female doctor on the side couldn’t help but laugh, seeing the two god-like man and woman being ambiguous in front of her, she couldn’t control her aunt-like laugh.

But even if they looked ugly, she would most like wail just because of the look in their eyes.

Because of the sound of “Mom and Dad”, Chi Zhengzheng didn’t dare to look at Wen Yu until he came out of the pet hospital. She avoided Wen Yu and only secretly looked at him through her peripheral vision.

After facing him for a while, she immediately looked away in a panic.

F*ck, so embarrassed.

Chi Zhengzheng touched her ears, which were burning.

Wen Yu also blushed a little, but seeing Chi Zhengzheng’s reaction, he couldn’t get the corners of his mouth down, and he kept staring at her with warmth in his eyes.

When Liuzhu went in, it was still a little dirty, but when it came out, it was clean, its fur was fluffy, its paws were clean, and there was no dirt at all.

Chi Zhengzheng could finally hold it completely in her arms.

Wen Yu was carrying the things they bought for Liuzhu in his hand, and first pulled open the passenger door for Chi Zhengzheng. After she got in, he put the things in the trunk and got into the driver’s seat.

He wasn’t in a hurry to drive, he glanced at Chi Zhengzheng, who was still lowering her head and touching Liuzhu, but never looking at him.

Wen Yu laughed, with a deep smile in his voice: “Still not looking at me?”

Chi Zhengzheng’s ears, which had cooled down, turned red all of a sudden again with a “swish”. She was almost convinced of herself. Why did she love to blush and turn her ears red?!

Her eyelashes trembled, she looked up quickly, glanced at Wen Yu, and then lowered her head down with a “swish”.

With such a blushing expression, Wen Yu suddenly tightened, took a deep breath, and slowly exhaled, before speaking in a hoarse voice: “Chi Zhengzheng.”

“Ah?” Chi Zhengzheng answered without looking up.

Wen Yu: “You…” Could you stop being so cute?

“What? “Chi Zhengzheng finally looked up at him, and the temperature of his cheeks and ears faded slightly.

    What is the big guy going to say?

    Wen Yu: “Hold your son, I’m going to drive.”

    “Brush,” Chi Zhengzheng’s face, which had just cooled down, instantly turned red again.

    What son ah, then is not they are …… mom and dad?

    Wen Yu has been watching her, see this, the corner of the mouth upward arc more and more obvious.