Chapter 73 - Hope

Even if Chi Zhengzheng’s body functions were declining, even if it was likely that Chi Zhengzheng was about to die, the doctors were still at their wits’ end, unable to come up with any solution.

She was conscious at first, but now she was in a coma again, and as if none of them could explain the reason well.

This also resulted in – her lying on the bed from beginning to end, with all kinds of tubes inserted, unmoving, as if she was asleep.

Wen Yu sat next to her, holding her hand tightly.

“You should eat something, it’s been three days, you’ve only drank some water. How can your body stand this if you go on like this?” Zheng Ye sighed, his eyes were full of emotions.

From the time Chi Zhengzheng entered the hospital, he had only seen his boss’s madness.

He originally thought that this man could bear the weight of Mountain Tai and that he could deal with anything without batting an eye, but he didn’t expect that in this world, there were also he couldn’t bear. (t/n: bearing the weight of Mountain Tai means that he can stand enormous amounts of pressure.)

Chi Zhengzheng’s situation. He couldn’t accept it at all.

– As if she wasn’t sick as if she was just asleep, and he was by her side, waiting for her to wake up.

Wen Yu didn’t move.

Zheng Ye had a worried expression: “If your body collapses, how can you wait until Chi Zhengzheng wakes up? She’s like this now, and she still needs you to support her.”

Regarding Chi Zhengzheng’s situation, he secretly asked the experts today, and the situation wasn’t optimistic.

With a long sigh, he put the food in his hand on the cupboard next to him.

At that moment, Wen Yu reached out his hand, picked up the food, and chewed mechanically.

Zheng Ye finally breathed a little sigh of relief, turned around, and walked out of the ward. Such a large Yu Ding which Wen Yu didn’t care about now, since he didn’t care about it, it was a real mess.

When he walked out of the ward, he faintly heard Wen Yu’s husky voice murmuring a sentence –

“Little sleepyhead, why are you still sleeping, hurry up, get up and eat.”

His tone was gentle as if the person on the bed was really asleep as if during the next moment she would open her eyes and accompany him to eat something.

Zheng Ye inexplicably choked up, if Chi Zhengzheng really…

The consequences, he simply dared not think about them.

Wen Yu had never been joyful for more than 20 years before. God wouldn’t be so cruel, he wouldn’t take away his joy, right?

Before Zheng Ye had gone far, he collided head-on with three people who had hurriedly arrived. The three were in a hurry, as if they hadn’t noticed him at all, and continued walking towards the front.

Was it the Chi family?

Zheng Ye turned around abruptly and returned to the ward.

At this moment, the three members of the Chi family had already entered the ward.

“Zhengzheng!” Ding Yijun cried out, rushed over, and stretched out her hand, wanting to touch Chi Zhengzheng, but didn’t dare to, she didn’t know where to put her hands and feet. (t/n: idiom, at a loss, bewildered.)

“What’s wrong with Zhengzheng? Wen Yu, tell me. What happened to Zhengzheng?!” Ding Yijun cried out, staring intently at Wen Yu with red eyes.

Wen Yu ignored her.