Let the game begin

Tanya's POV

     The whistle blew and the ball was thrown up into the air and the kaijo team got the ball, well till kuro stole the ball from number four. Kuro ran, but was still pretty slow till he slipped kagami the ball. Kagami decided to do a slam dunk but i noticed something wrong with the basket. 'If I'm not mistaken that bolt is rusted.' I thought and sure enough kagami broke the hoop, and in honesty i started chuckling. I didn't realize that i started laughing louder when they all looked at me. "Uh what's so funny they did break the hoop you know that right?" Riko said to me and even the Kaijo coach looked at me like i was crazy. "That's exactly why I'm laughing, because even before he broke it i saw that it was rusted. In fact two bolts are rusted just one was completely rusted through so any amount of power placed correctly would've broken the hoop." I said wiping the tears i had while laughing so hard

    Kise looked at me in amazement and his team on the court was surprised that i noticed, and my team was shocked for how well my eyes were. "Well since we can't play like this guess mister Tekuchi is going to make us play full court. Or will that be no good since your other players wont be able to practice." I said slightly sarcastic, but he only growled but not towards me. "Well that definitely made him speechless. Can't say I've seen him that mad before." Kise said why chuckling. "Tanya come here." Riko said and i walked over. "What's up?" "How did you know about the bolts and I'm planning on putting you in during the second half okay?" She said 

      I was about to sit down when i saw all these girls start screaming for kise, which then made me remember why I didn't like his fangirls. They are always so loud and annoying. I was almost to the point of snapping when i heard kise getting beat up by number 4, who i guess is named kasamatsu, and was being asked questions of who kagami is and yet kise could only say stuff about me and kuroko. I found this cute and smiled, because even now he still is a child no matter how weird or serious he gets.

    As they started fighting it was going so fast, and i had a bad feeling about it like I've done something like this before. It was five minutes in and they were already panting. "Riko please ask for a timeout this wont be good if they keep this up." I said looking at her and she nodded and went to go request it. When we got the timeout i stood up and gave kuro his towel and his water. 'This isn't good the speed wont be good on them especially kuroko.' I thought and was about to suggest something to coach but i see her beating up kuroko in a headlock. 'This is going to be something she does often i think.' I say in my head. 

     They kept playing, and i started to notice the little things the Kaijo team did. How they ran, which foot did they lead with, little hand motions from habits, and how they reacted towards each other. Every form of basketball has little "tells" if you wish to call them that show you habits and or the next move. This kept spiking new memories for me as i watched all of them play. I was about to yell out to kagami to stop before jumping, but he did and kise still made it in. "It doesn't matter how hard you try your 10 years to early to challenge the generation of miracles. It doesn't matter what trick you use with one look i can return it twice as good." Kise said which kinda made me annoyed, because in all honesty kagami has plenty of fight they just don't know it yet. 

    It was break time between the two halves and i told Riko to put me in halfway through the third quarter, because i had a feeling something would happen. As they started playing a cooperating their attacks they made the kaijo team quite angry "damn it id take a regular double team over this any day." Kasamatsu said angrily. I was happy that my team was having fun till the bad feeling happened. Kuroko got hit in the head by kise's hand on accident. The whistle blew and i ran towards him looking at the damage. "Kuro your bleeding. Are you ok?" I asked while moving his hair slightly to see the wound. "Yeah I'm fine, besides the games just getting started right...." And he passed out nearly falling, but i caught him and helped him over to our bench. 

   "Is he going to be okay?" Koganei asked, and Riko said. "For right now this is all we can do, and kuroko is out of commission. Another thing is i told tanya id put her in so I'm doing it now, so kagami your out." This got his attention and he got quite annoyed. "What why i can stop him. Let me stay on the court." He said, but i beat everyone before they could. "No i get that you wish to fight him, but i know him and besides i know something that no one else knows not even his team.-" i started to say then looked over to the other coach making him flinch. "I have to show someone not to make me mad ever again." I finished as the rest of the ones on the bench started flinching too. 

    I pull off the regular shirt showing off my jersey and that made everyone go quiet. As we got back on the court, and i finished putting on my wristband and adjusted my little compression sleeves that keep my arms in strength. "Hey what's that girl doing on the court?" "She seems to be a player." "Hey why is her number 2?"  People from the side lines kept commenting till i gave them a side glare. "I never thought id see the day where your my opponent Tanyachii." Kise said as he got in front of me. "Well there is a first time for everything... kichii, besides id like for your coach to see that he should never piss me off." I said getting into position and smirked, making kise slightly scared.

Kagami POV

   When i saw her on the court with that expression I couldn't help but be surprised. "She's definitely the last miracle people have rumored about." Coach riko said while staring at Tanya with wide eyes. Koganei glanced at her and asked. "Coach why do you look so scared?" "Because her numbers are higher than kise and kagami's combined and multiplied by 2. She's a real monster and to think that she had an accident." She said staring at tanya as the ball went into play. As we watched she immediately broke past kise like it was nothing and got the ball and started  running to the basket passing by all of Kaijo guys and made a dunk. ' that dunk was stronger than even kise's how did it not break. And the way she moved was unlike anything I've ever seen.' 

    "Damn she's different I didn't think she would be this good." I heard the number 4 of kaijo say. They were all smoothly working together even just with Tanya who doesn't know their game play, but makes it look so simple. She was barely touched by any of the others. "Tanya here!" "Grrrh go now!" She yelled back throwing the ball around like it was nothing. "She's amazing. The way she plays its incredible." I said in a whisper. "She is. Her abilities is why she's been scouted by so many schools." Riko said taking out the paper of Tanya. It had so many schools on it including here. "Then why did she come here?" I asked, but didn't get an answer instead i heard Tanya laughing.

    "That's a good question kagami, but i rather not say until we win here. Oh and plus you want to be the best so you can't hold back when you play got it." She said as she was being blocked by kise who was annoyed by that comment, but she smirked and got past him and got to the basket, till  He got there too. "How did he get there so fast." Someone yelled and he jumped thinking tanya would, "not today Tanyachii!! Ill win against you this time!" Kise yelled as she was still on the ground waiting for him to come down. She jumped and pulled part of a fade away till a few other guys jumped to block the hoop. She then pulled a crazy turn in the air and threw the ball with one hand. 'A formless shot!? But with the height she has how did she pull that off?' I thought watching her move. It was amazing and I definitely want to challenge her. 'Just you wait Tanya, when you have your memories back I'll  challenge you to be the best.' I swore to my self watching the game.