Kise's start in Teiko

Kise's  POV

After what Tanyachii pulled i was a bit surprised and jealous but after telling me that she was cleared i was so happy. After she left it had been a few minutes Kasamatsu got up. "Kise get me when it's five minutes till." He said ad walked out the door. "I guess even he gets nervous at times." I said but coach said that there is more to it. I didn't know the story yet, 'wait she kissed him on the cheek, but he still nervous.' I thought that this isn't just nerves its something else too. 

Momoi's POV 

   I was trying to contact aomine, but couldn't get through. Imayoshi came out and asked, but i shook my head. I here him go back inside to tell the others. I could here some yelling, but then I see Dai-Chan coming and i walk in after him. As they were talking i felt my phone go off and saw a text from Tanya. The text said that she's been cleared of physical check ups and can play like she use to. I couldn't contain the gasp that left my mouth or the tears that were already spilling. "Momoi? What's wrong did something happen?" Coach asked me and this got even Dai-Chan's attention. "I-i j-just got a text from Tanya saying she's cleared." I said the guys looked at me confused, but coach knew. "You mean she's fully recovered, and she can now play at full power dont you." He said and i nodded. 

   "Wait what do you mean by that coach? Is she going to Kaijo?" Wakamatsu asked. "No she doesn't she goes to Seirin. The reason she was not there when we played them was because she had her check up that day. She didn't go to school that day either, because of how many tests she had to do. And it seems like she now has nothing holding her back. She also said in the text that they were surprised of how many memories she gained." I said to everyone and the part of her memories caught them by surprise. "What do you mean memories Satsuki? When i talked to her she seemed to know who i was just fine." Dai-Chan said. 'He talked to her when was this?' I wondered. "I can tell the story after the game and even show you guys the game and what happened. After we face Kaijo, but yes Dai-Chan she only has center memories that she remembers, but one thing she remembers completely is basketball." I said as they all got ready for the game. 

    'I hope soon she can come back to us. With all her memories, because i want my friend back.' I thought. 

Tanya's POV 

As i got back to the seats where we were sitting i sat next to kuro. Tetsuya 2 popped his head out of my bag to watch. "Where did you go?" Kuro asked as he looked at me. "I went to tell kise good luck, and gave Kasamatsu a little good luck." His eyes widen when i said the last part, and i could see just the slightest of blush on his cheeks. As i looked back to the court i saw them getting ready to play. 'You can do it kise, Kasamatsu. I believe in you guys.' I thought. Then the tip-off was about to begin, but before it did a few memories came back to me.

*flashback*

     I was coming back from getting new towels for everyone when i heard Satsuki ask Aomine. "Hey have you seen Tetsu or Tanya?" Aomine simply responded. "No clue about Tetsu, but Tanya should be coming back with some new towels and is going to have a one on one with me. So she shouldn't be too long now." I smiled at that thought and came up behind Satsuki. "Well Aomine I didn't know that, and you really want to lose to me again?" I said and sort of spooked Satsuki a bit making her fall a bit. I put all the towels in one arm and grabbed her waist with the other. "O-oh Tanya there you are. Um thanks for the catch?" She said, i glanced over to the blonde who looked surprised. "Who's he?" I asked as Satsuki stood up and some of the other guys came and got the towels. "Oh this is ryota kise the new guys joining the first string."

      "Oh i see now nice to meet you kise my name is Tanya." I said smiling slightly to him, and he looked almost confused. "WAIT YOUR A GIRL!!!! BUT I THOUGHT THIS WAS BOYS BASKETBALL!!!! YOU SHOULDNT BE PLAYING ON A BOYS TEAM!!!!" He yelled, and whether he knew it or not he got everyone's attention. I smiled a fake smile that had hidden my anger. "Heh you think that just because I'm a girl I can't beat your sorry ass."  I said making him gulp in fear and I'm pretty sure the others too. As we all got put onto teams i got put against kise. He was good, but he uses his quick learning to copy other moves. As soon as i went against him it was over. He tried everything and he even tried doing my moves, but couldn't and that surprised him. "I'm surprised that's what you decide to use that gift for, but never try to copy my moves." I say as i jump higher than all game and dunk hard.