Final memories

Tanya's POV

      How I found Himuro and Alex so quickly was a little surprising, but hey i wasn't going to complain. I saw them talking like mother and son. It did warm my heart knowing that even now Himuro. As i got closer Alex saw me and called out to me. I saw Himuro look at me in surprise. "Close game Tanya, but hows that shoulder i saw how you held onto it." She asked and i smiled but before i could answer a voice i thought I would've never heard again called out. "Damn girls!! You two lookin FINE!!~~~" i got on the defense and so did Alex. "You two foreigns, maybe halfers. Your speakin' my language babygirls." The guy said, but i knew him too well. Haizaki approached Alex first. "Who the hell are you?" She asked. "Got a mouth on ya huh. Let me get your number. Ill take ya out treat ya real nice. Come 'ere." He said as he tried to put his arm around her. 

    She pushed him away yelling, "definitely not! And dont you ever touch me!!" I saw Himuro getting closer to Haizaki putting his hand on him. "That's enough. I'll take care of it from here." Himuro said. I grabbed Alex and pulled her closer. 'This is not going to be good.' I thought balling my fists. Haizaki started insulting Himuro, but then went to hit him. I got in front and stopped him from making contact with Himuro. "Not a chance you leave us the hell alone." I said with venom laced in every word. "Huh? You think you can take me on little girl? He wait a minute your that girl every team is talking about. Damn who knew you looked so hot. How bout i take you out and show you a good time." Haizaki said licking his thumb, a habit that even now has never failed to irritate me. I glared harder at him. "Never in your fucking life." I said, but felt Himuro put his hand on my shoulder as he stepped foward. "Please let me. If you get caught you could get in trouble." He said, but it all went downhill from there.

    It was difficult with a hurt shoulder, but Haizaki seemed to have gotten faster. That had me annoyed considering that he was holding Alex in the air by her neck and me closer to his chest with his arm pinning both of mine behind me and around my waist, making it hard to even remotely move without hurting my shoulder even more. I heard footsteps, and saw that it was Taiga. His eyes said it all, and he did not look happy. "Bastard what are you doing!! Let go of them!!" He yelled i tried moving, but he pinned me closer to him, and in honesty i hated it. "Oh i know you. Your that hotshot that beat Atsushi. I was watching you got some skill." Haizaki taunted before Alex decided to try and kick thankfully because of this Haizaki's grip loosened enough for me to try and get away but he grabbed my injured shoulder and pulled me closer. Putting that arm behind my back and his other hand on my neck.

   "You fucker let go of me!" I yelled struggling in the grip, but he tightened it. The next thing he did was the creepiest thing he has ever done, sniffing my hair and neck. 'This creep!! I'll kill him!!' I thought before i heard him laugh. "Well damn thought you seemed familiar, now I definitely know, little Tanya ain't so little anymore is she." He said close to my ear. "Haizaki get your fucking hands off me right now, or i swear ill end you right now before you even think about trying anything." I said in the deadliest tone ive ever used in my life. I even saw Alex in shock from the tone. "Oh? And how do you plan to do that i saw the basket hit your shoulder, your as weak as a little bitch right now." He said just as he started to move the hand from my neck i stomped on his foot hard making his grip loosen to where i could hit his face with the back of my head making him stumble. 

   Just enough to fully let go of me as i did a quick 180 and hit him square in the jaw and then kick him in the gut. Stumbling back myself from the previous lack of oxygen my brain finally was thinking straight, but my head was still spinning from the lack of oxygen. Thankfully Taiga caught me and held onto me. Haizaki got up and glared "you bitch, i think its time i wrecked that pretty little face-" he stopped mid sentence to catch the ball that flew his way. "Hey come on now. Throwin' a basketball at me is a pretty bold move. You must have balls of steel Ryōta." Haizaki said once again in a taunting manner. "Kise?!" Taiga said holding me closer, but loosened when he felt me flinch. "Sorry Tanya." He said quietly i nodded knowing he didn't mean to, as Kise started to tell the story of mister violent ass over there.