The plan for kagami

Kagami's POV

    As i was running with Tanya and a thought popped in my head. I looked over to her and started to say "hey Tanya?" "Yeah. What's up?" "How bout a race to see who's faster." I asked and she smirked, this one was was of a challenge sorts. It    Nearly scared me, but for some reason it didn't. "Only if you can run faster than me.. Taiga." She said as she picked up her pace even faster. I  paused  after hearing her say my name definitely got my heart pounding in my chest harder than this running could ever make my hear pound. I started to run even faster, but somehow I couldn't keep up. She was even faster. We got to the store and she was barely out of breath, but did have a bit of sweat. She grabbed the bottom of her shirt and lifted it a bit to wipe her chin and i took a glance at her.

    I heard a few guys talking as they kept glancing at her. I got closer her to her, and puller her close. She froze for a few seconds before glancing towards me then a quick glance to the creeps. I glad she picked up on it so quickly, and started to play along she leaned into me and to say i fought the blush wanting to appear on my cheeks was and understatement. 'She's warmer now, but she feels so right in my arm like this.' I thought  as we went in and went to the drink aisle. Surprisingly no one was there. "Thank you for that Kagami, but it was surprising for how you reacted." She said as she started to walk away. I looked around and saw no one waround so i grabbed her wrist and pinned her to the wall next to the drinks. She semi struggled, but not nearly enough. I put my knee between her legs and held her chin with my other hand. "Taiga." "Wh-what?" "Call me Taiga. I like it better when you say it that way." I said as i stared into her eyes. She nodded with a slight whimper after it was cute.

    After all the laps we did we got back to the gym it was dark and no one was there. I saw the ball, and right as i was about to pick it up Tanya beat me to it. "How bout a little one on one Taiga? Just for fun. No need to over push ourselves or any of that, just to have some fun." She said while smiling and it made me smile to play against her. "Sure. Though that doesn't mean ill go easy on ya." I said she simply smirked that signature smirk that I've come to love about her and we headed outside. She was defending while i was offense. I have got to say her defense is more stubborn than anything I've ever faced before. She was good even with as she's now said half of her memories back. I couldn't wait to play her full power though. "You two seem to be going at it." I heard and saw coach.

    She then goes on to tell me after i complained that she made me run the laps because Tanya recommended, and as well as for something else. "Wait you recommended me running in the sand?!" I yelled and Tanya just simply smiled and answered. "Yes, and for a good reason too. Your legs are developing yes, but you can make them develop faster. Besides if you want to even remotely beat Aomine you have to have more than one trick up your sleeve. If you don't he'll win against you again. Plus I'd love to see you try and get sa high as i jump before winter cup. So that's why I recommended to her to have you run on the beach." I glanced between her and coach, but coach just shrugged and smiled. "So lets see you jump" Tanya said and took a jump higher than the hoop making a hand print almost to the top of the board.

      I was surprised how high she jumped. 'She's way higher than me?! Damn I'm falling harder and harder.'  I thought, then i did my jump with my left leg and hit just next to the top of the white box above the hoop. "Your pretty tired so that's pretty much all you can do today, but  now try your other jumps." Coach said and i looked towards Tanya she shook her head. "I am not doing my strongest jump on that hoop, I'd be on top of the hoop." She said. I looked at her like she was crazy, but didn't argue. As i did my other jump and hit the same area where Tanya did. I apparently hit it to hard and fell just as the hoop did. "Dummy you hit it too hard." Coach said as i was still on the ground. "Get it now? Your jumping power maybe your greatest strength, but its not a full power yet." As she awhile walking away and told me to stand the hoop back up.