Forgiveness and a puppy?

Tanya's POV 

   I walked into the ran with my umbrella up and a spare towel. 'It's a good thing i told coach i was going to be awhile.' I thought as i tried looking for midorima. A few minutes and i hear him end a call. I snuck up next to him and lifted the umbrella so he could not be hit by the ran anymore. 

Midorima's POV 

      I no longer felt the rain hitting me, so i looked over and saw Tanya. She looked so calm yet so upset. "I wont say I'm sorry for winning, because in honesty i do like that feeling, but this isn't about me its about you and the rest of the miracles. All of you who changed, becoming distant and selfish. I will say that after the game with kise, he started to wake up, and saw what it really means to be apart of a team. I would never compare any of you guys, but this thought process you all have is getting annoying. This idea that you have to be strong alone isn't what its cracked up to be. I just hope now that you realize it." She said all of this to me with one of the softest expressions on her face. 

    Then and there i knew she forgave me, but i had yet to truly apologize for everything that i have ever done when we were in Teiko. I turned to her quickly and hugged her tightly. The rain started to hit both of us more me than her, but I didn't care I buried my head in her neck and said, "I'm sorry Tanya. I'm truly sorry for everything that has ever happened to you. I should have been a better friend. I hope that you forgive me, and allow me to be a friend once more." When i finished i could feel my tears, but what surprised me was feeling her smaller but strong arms wrapping around my torso tightly. 

   "You never stopped being a friend midori, and even during my accident I always knew that there ere people in my life that truly cared about me as a friend. Besides i forgave you when i saw you out here crying by yourself." She said that and i felt relieved that this girl, the one i have fallen for has forgiven me. "Now as much as id love to stay in the rain, we should head back. I know my team is waiting, and i bet yours is too." She once again said something so accurate that i sighed but before i could truly stand to my full height i felt a kiss on my cheek and saw nothing more than her walking away with the umbrella in her hand hiding her from the rain. 

   'S-SHE J-JUST KISSED MY CHEEK!!!!!' I internally yelled turning a shade of red I know i wont be able to hide. As i walked back inside the only one i saw of my team was Takao . Once he saw me he smirked. "So what happened Mr. tsundere?" He asked, and all i could do was glare and blush darker. "None of your concern Takao." I grumbled as i packed my bag and we left. "Ya know we should stop for a bite to eat since we lost the upperclassman." "Fine" and we headed out.

   As we walked into a restaurant we both froze when we saw Seirin. 'Nope not going there' i thought as i walked right back out, but as if the universe was against me leave it blew harder with rain pouring down. We went back in and begrudgingly we stayed, somehow Takao took the guy he called Kasamatsu away and made me sit with kise, kuroko, kagami, and Tanya. Honestly if it was just Tanya, but the rest of them i could not deal with. 

3rd POV

    Everyone from seirin, Takao, and even Kasamatsu looked to the table. "The aura around that table is tense." Izuki said, bu caught a glimpse of Tanya's face as she sat next to kagami. "Hey Riko i dont think Tanya wants to be around kagami right now." He stated a king everyone look towards her and saw her discomfort. "She said that she wouldn't forgive him for awhile, because of what he did in the game." Furihata said at the table with Kasamatsu and Takao. "She said that he reminded her of the person who first changed. Is what she said as well." He then continued. The others were all so surprised by this. They heard a chair move and saw Tanya got up. Making them stop. 

   "I'm sorry you guys, but I can't be near kagami right now. Midori its good to see the light back in your eyes, just as much as kise's eyes have the light they did when we first started. I hope you don't lose it ever again." She said and got up coming closer to the rest of the team and sat close to Riko and Izuki. 'Just how bad did he remind her of her past?!?!' Everyone, but kagami thought as we sat down.