Seirin V.s. Yosen pt. 2

Tanya's POV 

     Soon enough our half time was over  and we came back out, and kuro is on the bench. "Kyoshi, kagami. Murasakibara and Himuro are both strong, but if you ask me. I don't think they'll win, so go and give them a butt kicking."  Smiling holding his fists out. Both said boys smiled "you ain't got to tell us that." Kagami said and Kyoshi smiled. "Kick their butts you say. Sounds good." And they fist bumped with kuro. I smiled knowing the basketball spirit runs deep with this team and i wouldnt change that. Now started the third quarter and yet they were completely unfazed  as the blonde passed to Himuro. 'Oh boy. This isn't going to be good. Either they'll get over this or it wil tear them apart.' I thought as i stood up  watching them closely. 

      I took one look to the stands and saw aomine and Satsuki, but turned back to the game. I could sense strength from him when we were at streetball but now, i get a better look at him he has full flawless strength one that is the pure opposite of Taiga.  They were so still till himuro moved only slightly making taiga jump but it was a fake. 'His fake was so effortless even i nearly fell for it, but even so he still faked everything has their "tells" all you need is to watch. Himuro ran past kagami only  to be stopped or so we thought. His shot was so perfect they couldn't do anything. I was surprised someone could shoot so elegantly in a game. "Riko i think they need a hand." I said taking off my jacket. "H-huh?!! Wait you want to go in now?!?!" Riko said i looked to her and nodded. "I can't let them think this is all it takes to shut us down." I said as i looked to the court.

     "Riko they can't see like i can, and are falling for his fakes. If i can help slow him down i want to help, please Riko let me help my family." I said looking at her and i caught the look on all the boys who were benched in shock. She looked down in thinking till she looked back at the team on the court. "Fine, but if anything gets out of hand stop it. Understand." She said and went to request a substitution. I looked at the court as they were still staring at Himuro from what he simply did. 'I wont let him shake my team this easily.' I thought as i finished putting my sleeves on i looked out into the court and saw all of them look at me. "Riko sub kagami me out for me he isn't thinking straight." I said and she nodded.

3rd POV

     'Ta-chin is coming in. Snack buddy is going to make this harder.' Murasakibara thought as he saw her walk onto the court and kagami walking off patting her shoulder. The crowd went ballistic, some even asking which style she would use in this game. One thing though was clear to Yosen it was definitely going to be difficult with her. "We can't get stuck now. We need to score  two more against Yosen. So that shot you must make." Hyuga said to Kyoshi, as the said man smiled. "Might be outside my specialty but ill be sure to make it count." He said as Tanya got to them getting caught up. "Tanya think you can slow Himuro down a bit?" Hyuga asked the girl getting a smirk and nod in return that made him smirk.

    They all went into position as Tanya disappeared Kyoshi in being blocked by Murasakibara. He was getting annoyed with Kyoshi asking whether he found basketball fun or not as he blocked once and the ball getting hit by Tanya to Kyoshi again outside the three point line this time scoring a basket. Seirin was getting happy and excited, but Tanya felt something was wrong. 

Tanya's POV 

    I was getting back in position as Himuro shot a basket and it was so smooth. I heard hyuga say to stop holding back so i smiled knowing they are ready to end this. I saw Teppei being the point guard and smiled. 'Huh little fun time twist on Yosen 'eh. Lets have fun like he said.' I thought as i blocked one of them. Kyoshi then jumped making Mura jump as well, but then passed to Izuki. Izuki got into a shooting position as number 11 and mura blocked, but shot backwards to kyoshi letting him dunk. 'Gotta say that surprised me not everyone can fool Mura.' I thought smiling at my boys. We all then did it again and Mura fell for it again which surprised me. He doesnt usually make reckless decisions. I looked back to see mura just as angry as when kuro would talk to him.