Shoes and the Semifinals

Alex's POV 

    After what happened the team left late last night. I watched them leave then saw Taiga holding Tanya tightly it made smiled knowing he'd be good for her, and went to bed myself. When i woke up I smelled breakfast being made and got up as went out i saw tanya wearing his jacket and her clothes as i smiled walking in and sat down next to her as we ate. When i asked Taiga if he was ready for the games he pulled his shoes out as they fell apart. I heard tanya laughing, as i saw him smile softly at her laughing. 'Looks like she's feeling better after what happened.' I thought as i heard him call his coach and get yelled at. "Well looks like i get to take you shoe shopping dont i?" Tanya said smiling softly. 'She's going to be just fine.' I thought as they got ready and headed out. 

Tanya's POV

      I started giggling when Taiga and i saw Kuro in front of us as he said he needed a new pair shoes as well. "You two dont have to be that in sync. You know you dont have to be one person." I said chuckling as we headed into the first shoe store as Kuro found a pair easily and i got a my fourth pair as i made sure to extras, but Taiga was not having any luck. "They dont have shoes my size anywhere." He said sounding defeated. "Well you do have pretty huge feet Kagami its pretty pointless." Kuro said like it was nothing as Taiga yelled back. "Hey we haven't checked his place imma go ask." He said as i walked in with him and headed u the stairs but my eyes widened when a man yelled watch out landing in front of us then back flipped over us landing behind us. "Sorry dude and lady kinda in a rush here. Aww crap baskets." He said as he jumped, but my eyes widened as i saw his jacket say "rakuzan".

    "Any luck?" Kuroko asked when we came back out and Taiga looked upset. "Alright then. Let me make a quick call and ask. She  usually comes through with something in times like these." Kuro said as he called out his phone and i smiled. We soon started to had over to a streetball park as i immediately moved away from kuroko as Satsuki tackled him. "Don't get me wrong im grateful for the help, but what are you doing here??!!" As taiga started talking to Satsuki but then yelled at Aomine for being here. "Taiga stop" i said softly. "Oh thats right. Tachin are you alright Aomine told me what happened." Satsuki asked me as she looked at me worriedly. I smiled and looked to her. "Im fine they stopped Haizaki before he could do anything." I said smiling at her. 

    "Dai-Chan has several pairs of basketball shoes and he said he'd be more than glad to give you a pair." She said and began the whole argument about her intel, and Aomine saying that he never said that. Soon Taiga and Aomine started a small game as we watched. As it ended Taiga lost and yet he wanted to go again. "Here." Aomine said as he tossed the shoes to Taiga, saying that he wasnt going to have Taiga lose because of not having a good pair of shoes. I smiled hearing Aomine be friendly in his own way. As we headed out to go be in time to watch the game between Rakuzan and Shutoku. We got to the others just in time. Wen we headed out i saw the teams and felt a chill. 'This other Akashi isn't my friend he isn't the one i know.' I thought as i headed out to the court early because of my shoulder riko doesnt want me playing in this round as i got ready to watch the first game of the semifinals.

     As i watched them come out i watched both teams remembering what Riko told me to do. "Tanya can you try a spot a difference and weakness in all of them i want you to rest and not play for today unless we absolutely need it." as it soon began. I was surprised Midorin was willing to immediately start with a three point, as if to show off or. 'He's too confident Midorin is too confident his plan won't work.' I thought as i kept watching him score over and over again. I heard the ball dribble and my face paled as i stood up surprising the others as i watched in slight horror. I saw Takao against him but this only made me worry more. "They seem to be pretty even." I heard a referee say  "You're wrong." "What do you mean Miss Takimoto?" The ref asked me. "Akashi hasn't revealed anything at all in fact he's almost toying with them making them think that he's not a real threat. Akashi is already having the upper hand." I said as they became shocked.