Training for the battles to come

Tanya's POV

     I knew what Alex was wanting to teach Kagami, but i went to Riko to say that i wanted to borro kuro to take him to Aomine. She nodded and i dragged kuro while i called Aomine. "Tanya?? Why you calling?" He asked with curiosity, and i sighed as i stopped dragging kuro and looked at on going cars. "I need a favor Daiki, and plus you do owe me that favor." I heard a grunting of a mumble then we waited for a bit. "Why did you call Aomine?" Kuro asked, and i smiled. "You could use mine and his way of shooting to see what you can improve on. Plus he owes me. I remember the bet we made in Teiko when he was nicer and i won so i said he'd owe me a favor." He looked at me and was about to ask another question, until we heard the grunting next to us. 

    "Man why the hell all the way out here." Aomine grumbled, but i didn't push. I gently nudged kuro to talk to Aomine, and that started more of the fact that Aomine did not want to be there. "Aomine. I want you to teach me how to shoot." Kuro asked in a very serious tone and Aomine's face was priceless. "What the fuuu-" "ah ah Aomine your going to be helping whether you want to or not." I said and he looked to me like i was crazy. We got to a hoop and kuro shot but it was completely horrible. "How was that?" Kuro asked but was shot down immediately by Aomine saying how horrible it was. He went on saying that it was completely idiotic that kuro thought he would train the guy who beat him. Then sat down at the hoop. "I haven't slept since then." I looked at him surprised, but he continued. "When i got home i ate and took a bath, but for the life of me i couldnt sleep. My body was exhausted, but every time i closed my eyes i saw scenes from the game."  He said.

   I looked at him and smiled slightly. 'He's back to how he use to be, but still surprising to see him o out of the cocky character.' I thought then saw him get back up taking his jacket off and smiled knowing that their bond is still stronger than they believe. As we started to help him practice the darker is was getting. I picked up the ball and faced both of them. "Boys its late we still have a game kuro we can train tomorrow too." I said and they realized how late it actually was. As we got to the train then started to head home kuro was getting a little sleepy on the train. "Hey Tanya is he?" "Partially but it'll be a bit before our stop. Why?" "I wanted to apologize for everything i did in middle school. You aren't weak, your fast, strong, kind, brave, and amazing in everything you've done. Hell even after your accident you still came back to the court to play. You really are something else." Aomine said all of this and i was surprised to hear something like this from him.

    I smirked leaning closer to him. "My my whatever happened to the cock bastard who we played against that said the only person that could beat him was himself?" I asked

Aomine's POV

    When she leaned in closer and said that i honestly felt my whole face explode with embarrassment. 'Damn she is too close. She knows how to make each of us feel like kids. I hate this. She knows how to get to us without even trying.' I thought as i tried looking away. "O-only you get to see this side of me. But enough of that. Look i really am sorry even for not coming on that day when it happened i know we all should have been there for you, but we were too selfish to care about the only person who really knew us." I said and when i looked back at her she looked like she saw a ghost but smiled so wide. "Thank you Daiki, but i didnt want you guys to see that game at all." I looked at her almost annoyed. "Why not?"

    "Mileena is rude, creepy, cruel, and heart as cold as the poles and space, but she made fun of the game i love. She insulted those who tried their hardest, who put forth so much effort to fight and try and win, only to crush and injure them. I hated that, but that's not why i even made kuro and Satsuki sit in the stands." She said and this confused me, but what she said made me understand why she now cares about her teams so much.