Kyoshi's injury revealed and the final round.

Momoi's POV

I went to find midorin and saw him getting a beverage. I pressed the drink he usually goes for and surprised him. "Here ya go." As kise and I walked with him he told us that e shouldn't be worried for his game, but Tanya and tetsu's game. "Do note that they have the uncrowned Makoto Hanamiya at Kiraski Daiichi. Also i believe that woman goes there too." Midorin said and i stopped in my tracks. 'It can't be i thought she was to never step near a court again for what she did to Tanya. It can't be her. She can't be here.' I thought "Momoi!" I looked up and saw both of staring at me. "You know who he's talking about?" Ki-Chan said and i nodded. "The woman he is referring to is the one lady i hoped Tanya would never run into again. Her name is Mileena Aido, and she was to be named as a prodigy, but that was taken away from her, by her way of playing and Tanya." I said and they both flinched.

"W-wait so you mean the person who made Tanyachii go into a coma is at Kirasaki Daiichi?!" Ki-Chan got scared, but they were both mad. 'Guess coach was right in Teiko when he said that they care for her.' I thought knowing i care for Tanya like a sister. We walked a bit more and saw a wagon?? We looked inside and saw such a cute little puppy. "Excuse me sorry that dog is mine." I heard tetsu say I couldn't bare the cuteness and i passed out.

Tanya's POV

I was walking back to the locker room with a few things of medical supplies. 'Kyoshi might not be fully happy, but it needs to be done.' I came back and saw him struggling. "Here. Dont do that you'll put more strain on you knee." I said as i gently put my hand on his. he gasped nd slightly jumped in surprise. "W-when did you?" "I just came back in, but if your asking how you didnt see me. Kuroko isn't the only one to use misdirection, and besides i taught him. Now lets look at that knee." I said and kneeled down i careful pulled the pant leg up making sure to not hurt him anymore. 'Thank god these pants are more spacious it makes rolling it up so much easier.' I thought as i got some cooling gel in my hands, and gently placed it on his knee. "Th-that's cold!" He hissed.

"I know but it will be a hot type of cold to relax the muscles and keep it from freezing up. Now sit still i need to wrap it." I said grabbing the tape first. I wrapped it carefully and tightly, but not too tight. Then i wrapped it with a bandage constriction wrap to keep it in place. "There that should stay strong till you get home. I suggest when you do get home placing a very warm towel around your knee to make sure the muscles relax and to stay off of it." I said as i started to walk away. "Tanya!!" I turned quickly towards Kyoshi. "You helped me so thank you, but i dont want you to play tomorrow." He said and i faced him completely. "Just like you i have a reason to fight in that game, besides you may be the iron heart, but those two combined are stronger than you. I will not see you or anyone else fall to them." I said and walked out to see hyuga walking in. I was only a few steps away as i heard them talking one thing made me stop though and that was Hyuga saying to Kyoshi that he shouldn't play in the next game. 

    I saw Taiga coming closer but we both flinched when we heard Kyoshi yell, "DONT BE RIDICULOUS!! You and I both know this might be my last chance! Even if my knees get destroyed I'm still playing!" He yelled and I was horrified. 'I won't let him destroy himself. I will not have that ever happen not while I'm here.' I thought as we all left and soon enough Kuro, Hyuga,Taiga, and I were crossing a bridge as I was still in my own thoughts until Taiga brought up what he heard from Kyoshi. This made Hyuga and Kuro both flinch. This began the story of how Hyuga never wanted to pick up a basketball again, and Kyoshi wouldn't give up on him. The part that got me was the game against Kirasaki Daiichi and how Hanamiya made it seem like an accident but basically destroyed Kyoshi's knee in that game. 'I knew it had something to do with one of them. I thought and now I was angry beyond reason.

    I got home and went to my room dropped my stuff and went back to my closet and started digging. I didn't know what I was searching for, but I had a feeling that I would find it soon. As soon as I hit something with my pinky I knew it was what I wanted. I pulled it out and saw it was my old camera I wanted to see if what I felt in my heart was correct about this. A few minutes after charging it and hooking it up to my laptop I saw all the pictures of middle school and I saw a video. When I clicked on it I saw that it was the game Hyuga told us about. I now remembered that I was at that game and I told the referees what truly happened so they got disqualified. That's why Mileena hated me and cornered me that day. I got ready for bed and went to sleep vowing to protect my boys from any harm.