Preparing for winter cup

Tanya's POV 

     As i was laying on my bed still thinking i got a text. I looked over and grabbed my phone and opened it to see Aomine? "Why the heck is he texting me? Could it be because of Satsuki?" I asked myself but opened the text anyways. And saw that it was from his phone, but it was one of his teammates saying that they needed help in searching for Satsuki and to convince aomine to calm down. I sighed to myself but my shoes back on and grabbing a jacket leaving it open. When i got to the station i felt my phone buzz again and saw it was Kasamatsu asking what to do for Kise's ankle. By the time i got to tōō academy i was already annoyed. 

   I walked through the gates easily and found the gym quite fast. As i walked in i saw a basketball coming my way, but caught it in time. I heard people gasping, and i dropped the ball seeing the deathly pale look on Aomine's face. "I'll ask nicely, just once. Who threw that and where is Satsuki?" I said in a very annoyed tone. All the boys pointed to Aomine, and then i heard Satsuki yelling. "Tanya!!" I turned as she slightly tackled me, but unlike kuro i manage to stay up. "Wait why are you here?" She asked i smiled and pat her head. "I'm here because your team was worried about you, and they wanted me to straighten out Aomine, for yelling at you." I said as i glanced at him slowly trying to get away. 

   I let go of Satsuki and picked up the ball, i could feel her looking at me and i smirked. She let out a small giggle and backed up while i threw the ball hard enough to hit him, but not hard enough to damage him. It hit him in the back of the head. "OW!!!!!! THAT HURT TANYA!! WHY DID YOU DO—" he stopped yelling when i started walking towards him. 

Aomine's POV

    'Shit, shit, shit. I messed up big time. I'm really dead this time.' I kept thinking till i felt someone pulling my ear. "Ow ow ow ow!!! T-Tanya please that hurts let go!" I was practically begging her this point she stopped pulling me and told me to sit on the stage. I did as i was told, because honestly her orders are scarier than Akashi. "I'm going to need tape, and Satsuki you still have the elbow brace i left with you." I heard her ask i saw imayoshi coming closer with tape and Satsuki too with a black brace thing. I felt her grab my Armand she started wrapping it. When she was wrapping it she was gentle with it but made sure it was still tight and yet comfortable to move with. The brace went on and she sighed. "You are a dumbass you know that." She started i looked to her almost pouting. "Se was trying to make sure you didn't get permanent damage. Is that you want to be unable to use your arm properly anymore." 

    I shook my head, but she flicked my forehead. "Words Baka. You seriously dont remember how much i hated when you people didn't respond back to me" i flinched hearing her threatening tone. "Y-yes ma'am." I stuttered she then walked away as the doors opened again revealing coach. She kept walking not caring till she got to the ball and picked it up. I got off the stage, but was still scared. I didn't want to show it, but she scares me like no other. Dont get it wrong she's amazing, cool, smart, hot, and, sexy, but you ever get her angry and your practically asking for a beating. I was in my thoughts so badly i heard her say my name and threw the ball straight to me. I stared at her in horror as she took off her black zip up and put it on the ground along with her keys and phone. 

    "One on one Daiki if you so much as get a basket they will let you play but if i get ten baskets before you get one then you will listen to your coach and sit out till that arm is fully healed got it." She said getting in a defensive stance. I heard the others ask Satsuki, but she hasnt really seen Tanya and i go one on one like this often. I got ready and started dribbling, but as soon as i tried to pass her the ball was gone. I heard her running to the basket and tried to catch up. When i was on her right she stopped from full speed and turned around me then jumped for a three shot. By the time i tried to move she scored the first basket. "I dont care if there watching Aomine. The fact is you need to just get one." She said walking away while i got the ball she had her back towards me. I started to get by her till i saw something I've never seen anyone else do.